A horrific story - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
To Punish and Enslave

Sportbike: A 10 speed :(
Years Riding: 25
How you found us: I know the dude that runs the website

Send a message via AIM to Jimbo Send a message via Yahoo to Jimbo
A horrific story

I was talking to a co-worker about the fire and my daughters friend, and we started to talk about child abuse. He told me to look up Brianna Lopez and what I read was far worse than normal child abuse. This is not for the weak minded, and is very sad.

http://www.kelseyspurpose.org/forums...d.php?tid=1400

Baby Brianna...warning this is horrific

Babys autopsy reveals signs of long-term abuse
By Rene Ruelas
Sun-News

The autopsy of 5-month-old Brianna Lopez revealed she had suffered abuse most of her short life in what deputies say is one of the worst cases of child abuse they have ever seen.
Her parents are among those charged with her death.
Brianna was pronounced dead Friday morning at Memorial Medical Center after she was rushed there when attempts to revive her failed, Doa Ana County Sheriffs Sgt. Ed Miranda said.
Friday night, police arrested Briannas parents, Stephanie Lopez, 19, and Andy Walters, 21, and uncle, Steven Lopez, 19. They each are charged with child abuse resulting in death. Walters also was charged with criminal sexual penetration of the baby.
Deputies have now interviewed the six adults and two children who lived in the home with Brianna. Miranda said the family is being cooperative.
The autopsy revealed a long list of injuries that appeared to have been inflicted over an extended period of time upon the little girl who was born on Valentines Day.
On Monday, Miranda detailed the multiple injuries found on the babys body. He said Brianna had 11 human bite marks in varied stages of healing, multiple bruises, fractures to two right ribs, three skull fractures, swelling of the brain and signs of shaken baby syndrome. Brianna also had fractures to both legs, an injury experts say is commonly caused by picking up the child with a quick, jerking motion by the legs.
Investigators will obtain dental impressions to determine who made the bite marks.
In court records, Walters admitted to biting Brianna, but said he "did not take a chunk out of her." Walters said his 18-month-old son also bit the baby. He said that Stephanie Lopez also bit and pinched her when she became frustrated with Brianna.
According to Miranda, Walters and Steven Lopez were drinking beer Thursday night when they began to toss Brianna into the air, hitting her head on the ceiling and at least twice failing to catch her before she hit the floor.
Stephen Lopez told investigators that he had drunk 10 beers from a case that Walters admitted buying.
Stephanie Lopez said she had about three beers, then fell asleep. The next morning, she told investigators, she found Brianna on the floor and was unable to wake her.
Walters said when Stephanie Lopez asked what happened to Brianna, he told her "we played a little rough with her last night."
Miranda said additional charges will be filed.
"There are definite signs of neglect and failure to protect," he said.
The three defendants were arraigned Monday, and bond was set at $250,000 each, Miranda said.
Miranda said it is the worst case of child abuse he has seen in his law enforcement career.
"Brianna has been the most severe," Miranda said. "This is a difficult case that is complex to work."
The investigation and what it has revealed has been emotional for the officers working on the case. Miranda said counselors were brought in Monday night to help them deal with the case.
"When you have parents hurting children, you have a lot of emotions," Miranda said.
Sheriffs records show no child abuse reports made at the home. Miranda said there have been domestic disturbance calls, but none involving children.
The two other children, Briannas 18-month-old brother and 8-year-old uncle, are in protective custody. Miranda said the children have no visible signs of neglect or abuse.
Miranda said while law enforcement, medical personnel and teachers are required to report suspected child abuse, it is the communitys duty to do the same.

Timeline of events according to police documents

Thursday night, July 18th, at 6 p.m., Andy Walters stopped to buy a case of beer, and headed home to 5243 Comanche Trail in Las Cruces.

Three people-- Walters, 21, Stephanie Lopez, 19, and her twin brother Steven Lopez, 19, drink through the evening.

Stephanie went to bed after about three beers. According to court documents, Andy Walters and Steven Lopez admitted to playing with Stephanie and Walters's 5-month old daughter, Brianna.

Police records show that Walters and Lopez threw the child into the air, causing her to hit her head on the ceiling 3 times, then dropped her twice on the floor.

Andy Walters told investigators that Brianna was conscious and crying.

At around 12:30 a.m., Friday morning, Andy Walters fell asleep not knowing where Brianna was.

At three in the morning, Walters says he awoke to find Brianna on the floor near the bed. He said he wrapped her in a blanket and put her in a bouncer.

By 7 a.m., Brianna needed a diaper change. Stephanie Lopez asked about the bruises on Brianna, and according to court documents, Walters admitted that he and Steven Lopez "played a little rough with her".

Walters changed the diaper and took a baby wipe, wrapped it around his index finger and inserted it into brianna's anus.

The complaint also states Andy Walters admitted he bit Brianna on several occasions, but he told Dona Ana County Sheriff's Deputies he is not not the only family member to bite Brianna.

Walters also told authorites that Stephanie Lopez pinched and threw Brianna out of frustration.

The uncle, Steven Lopez, admits to throwing Brianna in the air and not catching her. Steven Lopez claims to have drunk ten beers the previous night.

During his interview with Sheriff's Deputies, Steven Lopez admitted to having sex with Brianna Lopez. (she was 5 months old!!!) Adding that he, as well as Andy Walters, had penetrated Brianna on several different occasions.

By 10 a.m., July 19th, Stephanie Lopez checks on her daughter, notices Brianna is not breathing, and she calls 9-1-1.

11:10 am, Friday July 19th, five month old Brianna Lopez dies at Memorial Medical Center in Las Cruces.

Autopsy results show Brianna Lopez had 11 bite marks on her body, broken ribs, skull fractures, bleeding of the optic nerves and brain swelling.

I tried tracking down a picture of Brianna to post, but apparently (according to a few articles) there are none...in the 5 months this poor baby girl was with us, no one even cared enough to take her picture.
Kelsey, please take extra special care of this little one. She never had warm arms to snuggle in, so make sure she gets some extra time in Jesus's.

http://www.google.com/search?q=brian...ient=firefox-a

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook View Post
hahahaha, nice try. Everyone knows men age like wine and women age like milk. It's a scientific fact!!

Last edited by Jimbo; 06-02-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 06:51 PM

Sportbike: 2003 Aprilia Mille R Colin Edwards / 01-02 Ninj ZX6r Tracktoy / 2003 SV650
Years Riding: 12
How you found us: some guy at the IBM credit union told me about it

first off i am about to vomit
and i didnt read the whole thing...
thanks for virtually assuring that the next person who bumps into me on the way home and doesnt apologize will most likely be spitting out all of his teeth
ugh
fuck
shit
wtf
damnit
I sure am glad that I live in a country with the death penalty...
but I hope like hell these pieces of shit.. if they are guilty never make it that far..

let them enjoy a few forced gang rapes in prison with the jagged edge of a spoon while the guards are off on a "smoke break" then accidentally find themselves stuck in an industrial laundry machine.. for a couple cycles - repeat as needed

well
at least i got some of that new found hatred out of my system...
good thing for the other red line riders

now to go home and see my 8 month old.. and my doggie who just got home from the vet.
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Bug
Ridiculously Good Looking

Sportbike: Sportbike?
Years Riding: No F'in Idea
How you found us: 4 & 6

I do not even know what to say - Name calling and such just does not even seem fitting to me after reading that - Wow - wow

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW, what a RIDE !!"
post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Clever Girl

Sportbike: 'Fightered F3
Years Riding: 3 years
How you found us: I woke up here.

Send a message via AIM to Noodles
I really wish that there was a law that says people that do things this horrific could just be brought out back of the police station and shot in the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
Noodles accepts no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Noodles.
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Mmmmmm....

Sportbike: RIP Rsux
Years Riding: .
How you found us: .

Send a message via AIM to Pinkrider
I really wish I didn't read what I did. As soon as I read about them tossing the baby in the air and letting it drop on the ground I quit. This hits too close to home. RIP.

Sometimes your knight in shining armor is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 07:05 PM
RIDER SEARCHING FOR A RID

Sportbike: '02 NINJA ZX9R, WTB '98 & up ZX9R
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: SEARCH ENGINE

Send a message via Yahoo to ECLIPSE
People like this deserve the worse punishment imaginable.....and then death. Someone as fucked up as these people are will never feel remorse for what they've done.

ZX9 - THE LEGEND LIVES ON!
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 07:07 PM
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!

i couldnt get past reading jimbos description what i was about to read. i cant bare to read stuff like that or hearing about it without loosing my cool and wanting to kill someone.

post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 07:11 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall

Wow.. no words will express what Id like to do

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 07:18 PM

Sportbike: 2003 Aprilia Mille R Colin Edwards / 01-02 Ninj ZX6r Tracktoy / 2003 SV650

i am an idiot so i clicked his link....
this is from 02.
they were found guilty.. and some appealed.
i haven't looked up any more to see what the end result of it all was... these posts are from 06...
they also blocked having a tombstone put up for [email protected]!?

wtf?

I have heard of people aborting baby girls because they only wanted boys.
... i am not saying what i think of those people.

I have heard of people killing girls because they only want boys.. I wonder if this is one of those cases...?

I also wonder if perhaps they are not saying what the tombstone said on purpose.. perhaps it said something like here lies "Baby Brianna.. Killed by her white trash piece of shit family - RIP" I don't know...
I hate my curiosity sometimes.

Quote:
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – Five relatives of a 5-month-old girl who died after being bitten, battered and sexually assaulted were convicted of child abuse in an emotional trial.

"Every dead baby moves us," District Attorney Susana Martinez said after taking a moment to compose herself following the verdict. "This happened to be more brutal than the others."

Brianna Lopez was not breathing when paramedics arrived at her home July 19, 2002, and she was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Experts testified during trial that her injuries included more than a dozen human bite marks, and bruises – mostly on her head and face – ranging in color from deep purple to yellow. The baby also had fractured ribs and skull, and her genitals were injured.

A state crime analyst testified that a blood spot found on underwear belonging to Brianna's father, 22-year-old Andy Walters, matched Brianna's DNA.

On Friday, Walters and the baby's maternal uncle, 20-year-old Steven Lopez, were each convicted of criminal sexual penetration, child abuse resulting in death and related charges.

The baby's mother, Stephanie Lopez, 20, was convicted of negligent child abuse resulting in death and a lesser abuse charge. She was found innocent of intentional child abuse.

Brianna's paternal grandmother, Patricia Walters, and uncle Robert Walters were convicted of not reporting the abuse.

The five shared a three-bedroom mobile home near Las Cruces in southern New Mexico at the time of Brianna's death.

Defense attorneys said they would appeal.

"We want to get an appeal so Stephanie Lopez can be tried just by herself as she should of been," her lawyer, Stephen Ryan said. "She will be acquitted."

Stephanie Lopez has said she drank three beers and went to sleep the night her daughter died. She said she never heard the baby cry, and woke up to find her cold and unresponsive.

Gary Mitchell, who defended Andy Walters, said the mass prosecution was an injustice.

The case shocked residents in Las Cruces, and the trial was moved to Albuquerque because of the publicity. The jury deliberated about nine hours before reaching the verdicts.

Stephanie Lopez could be sentenced to as much as 21 years in prison. Andy Walters and Steven Lopez could get 51 years and 45 years respectively
12-11-2006 11:03 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
MistyLT

Group: Registered
RE: Baby Brianna...warning this is horrific

And then this.......

LAS CRUCES, N.M. (AP) - The convictions of three family members sentenced to prison for the death of a 5-month-old Las Cruces girl have been overturned by the state Court of Appeals, and separate trials have been ordered.

The ruling comes six months after a panel of judges heard oral arguments in the case during a special hearing in Las Cruces. The judges found that the defendants' constitutional right to confront and cross examine their accusers was violated when the three were tried together for the 2002 death of Brianna Lopez.

Appellate Judge Michael Vigil, who wrote the opinion with the agreement of Judges Lynn Pickard and Celia Foy Castillo, said the panel could not conclude that the constitutional violation "was harmless beyond a reasonable doubt."

"Punishment for even the most heinous crime can only be imposed following a trial which complies with due process that is mandated by our constitution," Vigil wrote.

The state attorney general's office plans to ask the New Mexico Supreme Court to review the ruling.

"We are disappointed by the Court of Appeals decision in the Baby Brianna case," Attorney General Patricia Madrid said Thursday. "This is a horrendous case. The tragic killing of this baby has grieved an entire community."

The child died July 19, 2002, of cranial cerebral injuries "due to the fact that she was a battered baby," the ruling states. Her injuries included two skull fractures, two broken ribs and human bite marks on her face, neck and body. She was also sexually assaulted.

The child's father, 24-year-old Andy Walters, was convicted on several counts, including child abuse resulting in death and criminal sexual penetration of a minor. He was sentenced to 57 years in prison.

Her uncle, 22-year-old Steven Lopez, was sentenced to 51 years after being convicted of child abuse resulting in death and criminal sexual penetration of a minor.

Her mother, 22-year-old Stephanie Lopez, was convicted of negligent child abuse resulting in death. She was sentenced to 27 years in prison.

A grandmother and another uncle were convicted of failing to report child abuse. They did not join the other three in appealing their convictions.

The appellate court ruling, if allowed to stand, has the potential to lead to new trials. District Attorney Susana Martinez said that, prior to a U.S. Supreme Court ruling in 2004 that clarified the rules on trying multiple defendants, the same tactics used against Baby Brianna's accused killers were used in countless cases.

"Are we supposed to take every case and apply it now?" she asked. "That would make practicing law nearly impossible. You cannot prosecute a case or play a game of sport and expect that victory or conviction to be overturned because the rules changed."

Attorneys for the defendants could not be reached for comment.

___

Information from: Las Cruces Sun-News, Albuquerque Journal
12-11-2006 11:06 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
MistyLT

And one more that I found, and then I'm going to stop because the more I read, the more pissed off I get. Thanks for posting this Lacy. I had not heard of this story.

The family of a baby killed in a child abuse incident will not allow a headstone to be placed on her grave, even though the Las Cruces community raised money to get one.

The parents and an uncle of 5-month-old Brianna Lopez are now behind bars for various charges related to her death. All three were convicted of child abuse resulting in death, among other charges.

One of Brianna’s grandparents picked up her body and buried it in Doņa Ana County. Her grave has no headstone.

“It’s been said they don’t want a gravestone and if it is placed here they want it torn down,” said Las Cruces resident Edgar Lopez. “They don’t want anything indicating where the child is buried.”

Some in the community are worried that with no headstone or public showing of support, Brianna’s horrific case might go unnoticed.

“If the parents don’t allow us to do that fine, but I can tell you a memorial will be set up somewhere for baby Brianna,” said Lopez. “It may not be at her gravesite but it will be in the community.”

Las Cruces residents could fight the Lopez family to get their family’s rights revoked. If that happens, a headstone would be allowed on Brianna’s grave
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 07:20 PM

woah
it gets better.. if this is true
maybe it is.. I imagine people who were involved would end up googling this story and finding this...

wow.

Quote:
tricia flores

GUYS LISTEN TO THIS I WAS SENTENCED TO PRISON AND MET STEPHANIE AND SHE HAS NO REMORSE FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE. I WAS THERE FOR 18 MONTHS WITH HER AND NOT ONCE DID SHE EVER REGRET ANYTHING. SHE STILL WRITES BRIANNAS FATHER IF YOU CAN CALL THE ANIMAL THAT AND ALSO HER BROTHER. SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS IS SHE TRULY WAS INNOCENT WHY ON EARTH WOULD SHE STILL HAVE CONTACT WITH THESE ANIMALS BECAUSE SHE HERSELF IS AN ANIMAL.ALSO LET ME LET YOU GUYS IN ON SOMETHING SHE IS NOT IN SEGREGATION SHE WALKS AROUND THE PRISON WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE AND IS JUST AS HAPPY GO LUCKY AS CAN BE. I WISH THAT THERE WAS A HARD CORE PLACE WHERE ALL THESE CHILD ABUSERS COULD GO AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT SIT IN A CELL ALL ALONE AND THINK OF THE GREAT HARM THEY HAVE DONE TO THERE CHILDREN. YOU SEE THE WOMEN IN PRISON ONLY KNOW WHAT STEPHANIES VERSION OF THE STORIE IS THE REASON BEING THAT THE PRISON DOES NOT ALLOW ANY NEWS ARTICLES OR ANYTHING THAT MIGHT JEOPORDIZE THE SAFETY OF STEPHANIE AMONGST THE PRISONERS. SO WHAT I SAY LET THEM ALLKNOW THAT SHE IS NOT THE VICTIM INTHIS CASR AS SHE PLAYS HER SELF TO BE. I SENT AN ARTICLE TO A FRIEND OF MINE IN GRANTS AND THE ORISON SENT IT BACK SAYING IT WAS NOT ALLOWED !!!!!! I WANT THE WOMEN SHE LIVES WITH TO KNOW THAT SHE IS GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY !!!!!!!!!!! THAT SHE IS NOT THE POOR INNOCENT GIRL SHE CLAIMS TO BE HER STORY IS THAT SHE WAS NEVER AWARE OF THE ABUSE AND TO BE HONEST I BELEIVED HER UNTIL IRECENTLY BEGAN LOOKING INTO THE CASE UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH !!!! I WISH THEY WOULD ALLOW ME TO SEND ALL THIS INFO IN THERE THIS WAY BRIANNAS STORY COULD BE TOLD. SHE COULD HAVE SOMEONE ON HER SIDE AND THE WORLD COULD KNOW THE KIND OF HORRIFIC INJUSTICE AND CRIME THAT WAS CAUSED TO HER . BEACUSE LETS FACE IT STEPHANIE IS LOCKED UP IN HER WORLD SHE HAS FORGOTTEN BRIANNA
AND HIDES FROM HER CRIME BEHIND THOSE WALLS NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGEING HER CRIME . OR HAVING TO ADMIT HER WRONGS JUST ONE LAST REMARK SHE MAKES ME SICK!!!!!!!

Quote:
Goldberry

I have known the evil story of what was done to Brianna Lopez since her father and uncle were brought to my unit one night. I worked as a correctional officer at the Penitentiary of New Mexico for 6.5 years before I moved to another state. I was on graveyard at the time, and had to master the urge to kick their doors every time I did a unit check. I worked at the North at the time (Level VI as it's now known), and already had worked with rapists, murderers and serial killers. Every one of the murderers and cop-killers wanted to butcher those two. It was my job to see that they were protected from the other inmates. Believe me when I say I entertained visions of letting those criminals do whatever they wanted with those two, and for a long time it was only my own determination to be the better person that kept me from losing my job over them, you know, that and the fact that I'd be guilty of criminal charges if I had. I was not the only officer to feel this way, and I know her gruesome fate haunted more than me. This is not something I've talked about much outside of prison. I always felt that nobody outside of prison wanted to know what I knew, and that society at large cared more for the rights of the inmates than their victims. I fear this is still the case. In light of this incomprehensible fact, I learned that it was of utmost importance to ensure the safety of those two monsters and all the others like them while they were in my care. To do otherwise would open the doors for them to be released, for all the hard work the prosecutors did to get them locked up. This would negate the hell that the medical examiners had to have gone through in recovering the evidence that would convict them. I couldn't let that happen. So I learned to live with their horrible acts, and to leave the rage that I felt simmering somewhere in the back of my mind.

I questioned the Universe Divine, and the certainty that I'd always felt that God knows all and sees all, and loves us all. Still, we are all given free will, and God will not stop us from condemning ourselves if we so choose. I came to terms with it, and repeated to myself that vengance is not for us. It is a drink concocted by all evil to bring us into the depths of our own ability to create hell on earth for ourselves. Were they abused as children? I don't know. I do know that there are people who have been through unimaginable abuses and violations as children, who have then gone on to become adults passionately protective of children. After all the grief and sadness and anguish I felt for how horribly this family treated the baby they should have welcomed with open arms and protected and sheltered and loved; a baby I would gladly have taken in and adored and nurtured and helped her grow into the beautiful woman I know she would have been... I absolutely believe in the death penalty. There is something so wrong with those two, and those like them, none of us here can help them. We do not need to soil ourselves with taking vengance on them, nor should we filthy ourselves with torturing them. The death penalty should be applied humanely and as painlessly and bloodlessly as possible. Don't get me wrong, I think hangin's too good, and I think what they do in Africa might be a more appropriate response (they put an old tire around the torso and arms of a pedophile and fill it with gasoline and a lit match). In this country though, we don't even want to kill our own chickens to eat dinner, so our society will not tolerate the death penalty if it is at all bloody. So, all that needs to happen is that we must stop them from breathing anymore, and sleep the sleep of the righteous knowing that God will judge them, and we have done all we can to protect all the rest of the children in the world.

My appologies for the length of my rant. It was so amazing for me to find this site after so many years and find that there was a place where people were discussing this evil which I thought I must bear the knowledge of alone. I worked in all facilities at PNM, with serial killers, rapists and murderers. I walked the line those 6+ years in segretation and in general population. I don't work in prison anymore, but it still affects me. Brianna's case has stayed with me the most, and I have cried for her life the most, and blessed her death that freed her from the evil people who brought her into the world.

Thank you for this place to see that there are many people who would see justice done, and who do care for what happened to her. God bless you all.
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm a non-achiever.

Sportbike: KTM 450sx/Sumo, XR50R w/training wheels
Years Riding: street 06; track 09
How you found us: the cops

Poor little innocent girl.... May she rest in peace, and be in pain no more. What a horrible story.

"Slow is smooth, Smooth is fast"
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 07:21 PM

I've heard of worse. But, this is pretty sick. Alot of stuff does not make it to the press. True story. Coat hanger + aborted baby + 15 year old kid = not something to publicize.
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
To Punish and Enslave

Sportbike: A 10 speed :(
Years Riding: 25
How you found us: I know the dude that runs the website

Send a message via AIM to Jimbo Send a message via Yahoo to Jimbo
This is an old story and I don't ever remember hearing about this. I had tears in my eyes reading this. I think they should put a gun to all 3 of them... end of story. The sad part is, they would still get off easy if someone did that.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook View Post
hahahaha, nice try. Everyone knows men age like wine and women age like milk. It's a scientific fact!!
post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 10:10 PM
no happy medium

Sportbike: GSX-R 600
Years Riding: Finishing up 3rd Season
How you found us: Through the grapevine

I'm crying......... and I'm not even kidding.

Tiara

GsX-R6oo

Dress for the crash, not for the ride!
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 10:16 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofy* View Post
I'm crying......... and I'm not even kidding.
Have a hug from the CLSB shepherd

You know you want to

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 10:17 PM
no happy medium

what pisses me off the most is they go to prison and get everything paid for and get to live their lives (behind bars) but being behind bars isn't half as bad as what people would "like" to think... if it were, offenders would violate parole purposely to come back.

i'm just glad that while I'm at work, I don't have to see these sick twisted bastards but it doesn't help knowing they're there.

I couldn't help but skim this (I could read it word for word... it was PAINful)

Tiara

GsX-R6oo

post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 10:17 PM
no happy medium

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2M View Post
Have a hug from the CLSB shepherd

You know you want to

I've always had the HARDEST time reading anything relating to crimes with children & babies. It cuts me deep.

Tiara

GsX-R6oo

post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 10:19 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofy* View Post
I've always had the HARDEST time reading anything relating to crimes with children & babies. It cuts me deep.
Sorry to hear tho sadly it doesn't surprise me what people do

post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Failed rehab

Sportbike: Striple
Years Riding: Dunno, awhile?
How you found us: DML

Send a message via AIM to Rob, Esq. Send a message via MSN to Rob, Esq.
Quote:
I really wish that there was a law that says people that do things this horrific could just be brought out back of the police station and shot in the head.
far too quick and too little pain. These subhuman. Shit bags need to be made an example. I would scour history texts from the roman empire and Spanish inquisition to find something fitting.

Attorney-at-Law: Doing my part to contribute to the downfall of western society.
post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 10:56 PM
Clever Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
far too quick and too little pain. These subhuman. Shit bags need to be made an example. I would scour history texts from the roman empire and Spanish inquisition to find something fitting.
I wouldn't vote against this.

Maybe some pliers and a blow-torch?

Quote:
Noodles accepts no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Noodles.
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 11:09 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
I wouldn't vote against this.

Maybe some pliers and a blow-torch?
That's to much pain in a short time. You want to prolong the pain so the emotional effect takes place and has the time to really hurt more then the pain thus causing the person to shut down which in turn will haunt him for the rest of his life as he has nightmares and flash backs most of the day.

Pain can be over come in the end but games that screw with mind cause the most effective damage

post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 11:12 PM

Quote:
That's to much pain in a short time. You want to prolong the pain so the emotional effect takes place and has the time to really hurt more then the pain thus causing the person to shut down which in turn will haunt him for the rest of his life as he has nightmares and flash backs most of the day.

Pain can be over come in the end but games that screw with mind cause the most effective damage
So now we re-open gitmo? or well.. really.. it hasn't closed has it

first they waterboarded Mancow... now for the child killers..
Hell I love the shield.. I say we do it
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Irony helps us play!

Sportbike: 2000 F4
Years Riding: Long enough to know better
How you found us: some hot MILF whispered it in my ear

Said it the other day.. it's not just Polk county, FL..

sick fucks are all over.

Everyone Exaggerates

We're being taken for a ride... agaaaaaaain.....

Best Auto/Moto Insurance | Motorcycle Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 11:24 PM

Sportbike: 06 ZX-6r
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: search engine

Since they were given ez sentences.... I hope the convict code at least made them wish they got the death penalty. How the hell do people do that to thier child!!!

Myspace profile -->http://www.myspace.com/diasmike
AIM-->mikecdias
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 11:30 PM
Space Monkey

Sportbike: 1998 GSX-R750 SRAD
Years Riding: Five
How you found us: from Bek (Andy)

There needs to be a cancer made of AIDS, so people like this can die in a fire of it.

For those of you who oppose the death penalty-

read this article, then tell me what you think.

When the pepper spray runs out, can I have your number?
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 11:41 PM

Sportbike: 08 gsx six fiddy F
Years Riding: 1
How you found us: forum link

I had some tears reading that. I got as far as them throwing her in the air and letting her fall. I couldnt stomach it anymore. God forbid I actually see something like this in person, I would wind up in jail for the beat down that individual gets. Why bring a child into the world if your not prepared for one?

2008 Suzuki gsx 650f.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"
Thomas Jefferson
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 11:56 PM

Sportbike: 09 Yamaha R6
Years Riding: Learned in 2000, active since 2007
How you found us: www.r6-forum.com

There are some really fucked up people in this world. I want to cry for her mom, since I also lost a child during infancy, but she's sick too. I lost alllllll my sympathy just that quick!
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 11:57 PM
Clever Girl

Quote:

But the implies that you are going to let them live. They don't deserve life in my opinion.

Quote:
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 11:58 PM

Sportbike: 09 Yamaha R6
Years Riding: Learned in 2000, active since 2007
How you found us: www.r6-forum.com

Quote:
But the implies that you are going to let them live. They don't deserve life in my opinion.
Strap they asses to a gurney.
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 12:00 AM

i came home and made this video
it's jittery and shakey and not very good at all...
I am also pretty sure I will find it 10x as cute as anyone else in the world

but... screw these fucks.. this is what they should have been doing...

Quote:
incidentally my belt DID NOT scratch the floor - don't listen to the wife

I hope that brightened up the mood a bit... At least I'm trying - took that video at like 7 when I got home.. Took vimeo 2.5 hours to process it :|

Last edited by iamnotgreg; 06-03-2009 at 12:03 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode