will it be a boy or girl?

• boy

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • girl

Votes: 7 31.8%

so is it a boy or a girl

1K views 48 replies 27 participants last post by  Steve Karson 
#1 ·
leaving soon to find out if we are having a boy or a girl!!! yeah yeah yeah, i hate surprises, so i have to know!!:D

#3 ·
oh for those of you who go by how she is carying the baby, it is low, Ms. Cleo say if your carying low you are having a boy. to me i dont care boy or girl, just healthy is important. but if i where to vote it would be...........................hahahahahahaha

#18 ·
Odysseys said:
i do..if i am right this will be the 3rd time i predicted correctly.
sorry but you are incorrect this time
WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BOY!!!!!

But most importantly everything looked ok, head,fingers,legs,toes,heartbeat,bladder,etc etc was all there and doing what it suppose to!! Very exciting.

as for names i was thinking like river, moonbeam!:twofinger :laughing :laughing :laughing

#20 ·
JimGoFast said:
sorry but you are incorrect this time
WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BOY!!!!!

But most importantly everything looked ok, head,fingers,legs,toes,heartbeat,bladder,etc etc was all there and doing what it suppose to!! Very exciting.

as for names i was thinking like river, moonbeam!:twofinger :laughing :laughing :laughing

how about Dijiro?

Actually if my wife had had a boy we were going to name him Akira.

#22 ·
HooliganZX6 said:
Who cares as long as your blessed with Quintuplettes!!!!!

Each one being healthy is all thats important.

you wish evil upon me???????? listen here unlce tom, time to practice up on the baby sitting then!!:twofinger

#24 ·
JimGoFast said:
baby's estimated due date is September 21st, she is 20weeks so about half way there.

Before this Quote you said your having a boy,,,,then you refer the baby to a she???????? Am I the only one that see's this?

Im cunfused

Which one is it?

Congrats though, Im glad everythings looking good.

I would never wish evil upon you;)

#25 ·
HooliganZX6 said:
Before this Quote you said your having a boy,,,,then you refer the baby to a she???????? Am I the only one that see's this?

Im cunfused

Which one is it?

Congrats though, Im glad everythings looking good.

I would never wish evil upon you;)
you are old, my wife (she) is 20 weeks, duhhh again, gonna start calling you kruz!:rofl :rofl :rofl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.