Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Quitters

519 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Rated R 
#1 ·
do you know any habitual quitters? My wife's brother is one and he just cost us over $200 because of it. He went to New York sunday to pursue a career in acting and he has already quit and came back this morning. My wife was going to go out there next week to visit for a weekend but now she can't refund the ticket. This is the second time too, the last time he went out to California for the same thing. :rant

#9 ·
I did but my wife didn't I told several times make sure you get a ticket you can get your money back if he quits, sure enough she doesn't.

#5 ·
reminds me of an ex...

never held a job with various excuses..one of which being 'it doesnt feel right', after working there for 1 day.

Somehow she could always get jobs easily, and i never could when i tried!

Her mom is worse, doesnt even work anymore and is pretty much a parasite off her kids. Ugh, messed up family for sure

#7 ·
Sounds like a good actor to me - He had you convinced - j/k bro, just came to me

Sorry about the 2 bills and I hope dude finds what he wants and sticks with it someday

#8 ·
Kick the bastard in the nuts, thats worth at least 200 bucks and if you do the math, its $100 per nut.... not a bad deal if you ask me :nutkick:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.