Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

enter to win a free ride in the month of august.

862 views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Odysseys 
#1 ·
well there isn't any track days in august to give away with nesba. so i thought the next best exciting thing is to offer up a back seat ride on the bling wing.

here are the rules.

full gear is required, at some point in time in our 50 miles ride while i am leaned over, i am going to eject you from the bike! the thrill alone is worth paying for. so sign up.

dead line is tomorrow night @ 10pm and a winner will be drawn monday morning.

#3 ·
OOO!! I've never had a ride on a short school bus... Put me in for this one :1pimp

Edit: I'll even hold a sign saying 'Show us your boobs' :laughing:

#10 · (Edited)
1. "PLEASE ENTER ME IN THE RAFFLE"
2. YES
3. B
4. 08/04 back seat ride on the bling wing.
08/11 back seat ride on the bling wing.
08/11 back seat ride on the bling wing.
08/32 back seat ride on the bling wing.

oh wait, I will be out of country for the entire august...but I just want to win something !

#15 ·
i knew i should have deleted this thread.

well the fact is someone did WIN, and we did go on our ride AND i did eject there ass.

sad fact is, i havent heard from that member yet, and i knew i should have went back to see if he is ok.

but the fact is, Odysseys is simply an internet generated screen name, that no one knows who he is or what he looks like and there is no way someone could sue him over this.

word to da wise!

#18 ·
actually no, i dont swing that way.

but funny thing is when my women is on the back i reach behind my back and reach through the seat "there is this perfect empty spot" & rub the box while i ride sometimes. i enjoy it, but she doesn't WHILE riding on the back of the bike:lmao:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.