Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

clear the streets....

724 views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  BOOSTD_GSXR 
#1 ·
That’s right I’m back! Talk about a long boring week. Michigan has NO night life. Its like a ghost town around the Lancing area. Kinda creepy, allot of bums and homeless.

#14 ·
Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

#15 ·
well at least i didnt miss to much.

ya Mell i'll be riding my bike like it was a saterday night whore untill the season is over.

i'll be headn out to the race track in byron sunday. you guys should come with, its a fun ride out there.

LsilverR1, grab that scooter and lets do some drag racing!

#19 ·
b....i dont know if im working on sat mornin...wont know till tomorrow when im about to get off the clock...i will let ya know...jeff (racingxtc) sent me a message looking to ride tomorrow night if im free...dont know what your plans are...but sat and sun also due to be hot ass days like last weekend...maybe late afternoon riding instead?...i'll let ya know...

#20 ·
You should have told me where you were going - East Lansing is the home of Mich State Univ and there are PLENTY of great bars there - Not to mention a few great after hours spots in DT Detroit that are AWESOME

#25 ·
what did brian do to the 1000?...as far as tomorrow, im working at 6am buddy...so im out for tonight...its going to be a long day tomorrow...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.