Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Saturday night!!!!

934 views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  Odysseys 
#1 ·
So anything fun going on tonight...I'm sitting her at home BORED out of my mind...and getting VERY VERY crabby....it's so gorgeous out and I'm f$#*&!$ stuck here!!!

Anyone wanna play cards tonight or something??

See less See more
#21 ·
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yeah...normally I don't have a problem finding stuff to do....I'd mostly be out riding right know if I was under different circumstances...but I have to keep things really really low key...so as much as I hate it...I pretty much have to sit around, so playing cards, watching a movie, going to the movies or just sitting around drinking is about all I can do right now....and don't tell Terra :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So if anyone wants to do something low key...HOLLA!!!

We could try for Rush Hour 3 again.....advance tickets of course!!

:lmao: :lmao: :bow I was wondering when someone would say something bout that. I didn't want to be the first one since i dunno Shelly that well. Good one Arch! rep sent.
Now I don't wanna know you....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: j/k

#22 ·
Still hung over from last night - Gonna puke again and then order take out and view some soft core

#26 · (Edited)
you're going to make me reach under the desk and pull out my bottle of captain morgan :laughing:

ok this is bad i just found a bottle of bacardi watermelon rum in the fridge upstairs too. theres too much rum in this house

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.