Laptop?? - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes
 
Geek Squad to the rescue! fucken computer crashing on you again? another porn site infected your computer? tierd of your wife seeing your anal fisting videos and want to lock her out of the external HD? get the answers you need from our local computer experts.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
Seriously?
 
Hunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Barrington
Posts: 7,012
Location: Barrington
Sportbike: 06 Gsx-R 600
Years Riding: 4 years
How you found us: Your Mom!
           
Send a message via AIM to Hunny Send a message via Yahoo to Hunny
Laptop??

Ok so I am looking for a laptop!
Uses: (cost doesnt matter)
want new, not used...
School - Word and others
Adobe Photoshop and other programs
games
movies
pictures
and so on... I was told that Dell was the way to go?
I dont know shit about lap tops, i thought there was a forum about someone else buying a laptop? But anyone recently buy any new laptops??? How is it/what is it?
Any reccomendations are greatly appreciated!

Bikes can be replaced...people can't...ride safe!!
http://public.fotki.com/kemeiz/
Sex is like math... you add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray you don't multiply!
<---- Kristin
UR MOM RACING
Hunny is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 12:56 PM
Registered User
 
logtar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Glenview
Posts: 5,054
Location: Glenview
Sportbike: CURRENTLY LOOKING
Years Riding: since I was 8
How you found us: The NET is MINE
           
Get one from here

http://alienware.com/product_pages/n...fice.aspx?cs=2

BTW Alienware is owned by dell. Biggy should kno all about it.

Logtar - John

My Blog - @Logtar - Google+
logtar is offline  
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 12:57 PM
Fear is the mind killer
 
ChiefBD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Waukegan,IL
Posts: 8,772
Location: Waukegan,IL
Sportbike: 05 GSXR 600, 03 RM 250
Years Riding: Thousands of miles, multiple engines
How you found us: www.gsxr.com
           
Dell is a good idea, you can pick and choose everything you want, peice by peice. Since you want new, and cost isn't an issue, I would try them.

Xbox Live GOW Killer
Handle : ChiefBDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegger View Post
"Ride it like you have 30 monthly remaining payments" should keep most people out of trouble.
ChiefBD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 01:00 PM
Go Hawks!
 
CHI1000RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Plainfield
Posts: 3,541
Location: Plainfield
Sportbike: 1000RR (Sold) Looking
Years Riding: Long time but few miles
How you found us: I saw CLSB tatooed on some porn star's ass
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunny
Ok so I am looking for a laptop!
Uses: (cost doesnt matter)
want new, not used...
School - Word and others
Adobe Photoshop and other programs
games
movies
pictures
and so on... I was told that Dell was the way to go?
I dont know shit about lap tops, i thought there was a forum about someone else buying a laptop? But anyone recently buy any new laptops??? How is it/what is it?
Any reccomendations are greatly appreciated!
I have a Vaio... It does everything fine. It's great and I have never had any problems with it. I bought this about two years ago, it has 2.6ghz processor and 1gb of ram. The screen is extra bright with a 16.1' display. The drawback from the power and screen is no battery life. I am lucky if I can get an hour on one battery. Decide what is important to you with the laptop.

You will probably spend a little more for the name if you go Sony. I would suggest doing tons of research on what's out there. I think you would find some huge deals after the holidays.




"I am Jack's smirking revenge.."
CHI1000RR is offline  
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 01:07 PM
Administrator
 
HDTony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Plainfield IL
Posts: 45,956
Location: Plainfield IL
Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.
           
Send a message via AIM to HDTony
You really cant go wrong with Dell, I have usd thier products for years. I have also used HP Laptop for years and they have been rock solid as well.




HDTony.... Damn glad to meet you!

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.
HDTony is offline  
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 02:08 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 122
 
ComaTose is offline  
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 02:13 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 179
           
Dell is a good way to go, I have been using their products for years. They have a lot of good specials right now. In terms of your uses, if you are talking light gaming, and light movie editing, a laptop will be fine, otherwise, a desktop would be a better idea. Dell will let you customize it pretty well, and get exactly what you want.
Glasuan is offline  
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Seriously?
 
Hunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Barrington
Posts: 7,012
Location: Barrington
Sportbike: 06 Gsx-R 600
Years Riding: 4 years
How you found us: Your Mom!
           
Send a message via AIM to Hunny Send a message via Yahoo to Hunny
Ok thanks guys... looks like Dell is the way to go!

Bikes can be replaced...people can't...ride safe!!
http://public.fotki.com/kemeiz/
Sex is like math... you add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray you don't multiply!
<---- Kristin
UR MOM RACING
Hunny is offline  
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 02:53 PM
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 334
    
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaTose

The X300 video on that machine is HORRIBLE. It will play games... but you'll quickly be wishing you'd gotten something with more horsepower.

Go to dell's site and look for the XPS Gen 2 laptop. You'll pay a bit less for it than you will an alienware and it's still ungodly fast. I have one and I LOVE it. The last 3 laptops I've owned have been dells, but this one is their top of the line (well... as of about 6 months ago anyway.) It benchmarks real close to the desktop machine I have at home that I dropped 4000 dollars into last december (69,000 aquamarks... anything over about 30,000 will play any game on the market right now).

With a laptop, you want a good CPU... a good amount of ram (at least 1 gig)... and MOST important is a good video card. I wouldn't settle for anything less than a geforce 6800 ultra if you plan to do any gaming. The newest XPS machines even have the 7800GTX as an option.

Always get the best laptop you can get because you won't be upgrading it any time soon (even with the newest modular video cards it's still a pain in the arse to do).
Kanati is offline  
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 03:13 PM
Special Agent Lance Boyle
 
Sticky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: planet earth
Posts: 6,707
Location: planet earth
Sportbike: 2010 KX250F
Years Riding: 26
How you found us: Sportbike Network
           
Send a message via AIM to Sticky
Quote:
With a laptop, you want a good CPU... a good amount of ram (at least 1 gig)... and MOST important is a good video card. I wouldn't settle for anything less than a geforce 6800 ultra if you plan to do any gaming. The newest XPS machines even have the 7800GTX as an option.
right, stay away from Intel integrated video, it sucks memory off you RAM instead of dedicated. Get something with a Pentium M chip, the speed will look slower by the # but they draw less voltage and help battery life. Sony has shitloads of proprietary software that people have said can be a hassle. For a consumer Dell is probably good, for a business IBM.

<--------Sticky Nicky
Sticky is offline  
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 03:42 PM
Grammaton Cleric
 
MrBusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: BER!-Wyn, IL
Posts: 1,842
Location: BER!-Wyn, IL
Sportbike: 2005 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
Years Riding: Since 07-01-2001
How you found us: Google, I believe
      
Send a message via AIM to MrBusa Send a message via Yahoo to MrBusa
Far be it for a Hayabusa owner to go against the trend, but I don't recommend Dell laptops to anyone. HP is the way to. I'm speaking from years of experience working in I.T. and running a QA Testing lab.

I like the HP NX-line of laptops. They are no nonsense and don't they laod their laptops with a bunch of crappy software that you'll never use and manages to slow the laptop down.

-- Matthew --

"I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in the Universe" - Jango Fett

Last edited by MrBusa; 11-30-2005 at 03:45 PM.
MrBusa is offline  
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 03:51 PM
Fear is the mind killer
 
ChiefBD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Waukegan,IL
Posts: 8,772
Location: Waukegan,IL
Sportbike: 05 GSXR 600, 03 RM 250
Years Riding: Thousands of miles, multiple engines
How you found us: www.gsxr.com
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBusa
Far be it for a Hayabusa owner to go against the trend, but I don't recommend Dell laptops to anyone. HP is the way to. I'm speaking from years of experience working in I.T. and running a QA Testing lab.

I like the HP NX-line of laptops. They are no nonsense and don't they laod their laptops with a bunch of crappy software that you'll never use and manages to slow the laptop down.

Whatever they would give me, I would just clean off and start over, not a problem if you do it when you first get it.

Xbox Live GOW Killer
Handle : ChiefBDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegger View Post
"Ride it like you have 30 monthly remaining payments" should keep most people out of trouble.
ChiefBD is offline  
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 03:54 PM
stuck in 6th gear
 
Ernie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Palatine
Posts: 7,632
Location: Palatine
Sportbike: '99 SV650, GSX-R1K2, CRF230F5, '08 HM-S
Years Riding: not enough lately *(&%# work...
How you found us: LBK back in the day
           
if this is for school, hold off until you can find out what student discounts you're eligible for through Columbia...
Ernie is offline  
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 03:58 PM
King Nothing


 
Kegger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ur Moms House
Posts: 17,944
Location: Ur Moms House
Sportbike: I ride Ur Mom
Years Riding: As long as Ive known Ur Mom
How you found us: u found me
           
My opinions-stay away from Sony, dells are decent but heavy, HP's are solid, but I personally like the IBM thinkpads for durability and performance and +1 on whoever said something about the video-go with something with a good ATI card, and if possible get the highest RPM hard drive you can with the shock sensor. Another tip, if your into configuring routers, firewalls, switches etc with a CLI interface through hyperterminal, you may want to find something with a COM port (DB9) plug on it, they are getting phased out on laptops, and the USB converters can be glitchy sometimes

"When in doubt, use full throttle. It may not improve your situation, but it will end the suspense."
Kegger is offline  
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 04:08 PM
Grammaton Cleric
 
MrBusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: BER!-Wyn, IL
Posts: 1,842
Location: BER!-Wyn, IL
Sportbike: 2005 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
Years Riding: Since 07-01-2001
How you found us: Google, I believe
      
Send a message via AIM to MrBusa Send a message via Yahoo to MrBusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBD
Whatever they would give me, I would just clean off and start over, not a problem if you do it when you first get it.
Yeah, is this first thing I whenever I get a new PC or Laptop. But, not everyone knows how to perform a wipe and an install of an OS plus drivers.

-- Matthew --

"I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in the Universe" - Jango Fett
MrBusa is offline  
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 04:14 PM
The Victim Newbie
 
clearwaterms's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Westchester, IL
Posts: 7,384
Location: Westchester, IL
Sportbike: 2007 mountain bike
Years Riding: just started
How you found us: svrider.com
           
Send a message via AIM to clearwaterms Send a message via MSN to clearwaterms Send a message via Yahoo to clearwaterms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegger
My opinions-stay away from Sony, dells are decent but heavy, HP's are solid, but I personally like the IBM thinkpads for durability and performance and +1 on whoever said something about the video-go with something with a good ATI card, and if possible get the highest RPM hard drive you can with the shock sensor. Another tip, if your into configuring routers, firewalls, switches etc with a CLI interface through hyperterminal, you may want to find something with a COM port (DB9) plug on it, they are getting phased out on laptops, and the USB converters can be glitchy sometimes
i agree avoid Sony... I have heard bad things

<-- Chris

turn the bars left and go right; that just isn't right
clearwaterms is offline  
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 04:17 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 376
      
I'll be the token guy that says:

Buy an Apple iBook!

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...FCC&nclm=iBook


Do it, you won't look back!
MarkZX6R is offline  
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 04:38 PM
King Nothing


 
Kegger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ur Moms House
Posts: 17,944
Location: Ur Moms House
Sportbike: I ride Ur Mom
Years Riding: As long as Ive known Ur Mom
How you found us: u found me
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangGT270
I'll be the token guy that says:

Buy an Apple iBook!

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...FCC&nclm=iBook


Do it, you won't look back!
Why look back when you gotta run two old OS versions plus the current one at the same time to do anything...................you dont have to look back cause you see the old stuff everyday

"When in doubt, use full throttle. It may not improve your situation, but it will end the suspense."
Kegger is offline  
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 04:46 PM Thread Starter
Seriously?
 
Hunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Barrington
Posts: 7,012
Location: Barrington
Sportbike: 06 Gsx-R 600
Years Riding: 4 years
How you found us: Your Mom!
           
Send a message via AIM to Hunny Send a message via Yahoo to Hunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
if this is for school, hold off until you can find out what student discounts you're eligible for through Columbia...
School / personal

Bikes can be replaced...people can't...ride safe!!
http://public.fotki.com/kemeiz/
Sex is like math... you add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray you don't multiply!
<---- Kristin
UR MOM RACING
Hunny is offline  
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 04:50 PM
VTwin FTW!
 
ChicagoFactory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Elk Grove Village
Posts: 5,564
Location: Elk Grove Village
Sportbike: 2013 Ducati Diavel Cromo
Years Riding: 20
How you found us: Friend
           
I know that in packaging and commercial printing, most of them use Macs for their computer design. Most of the design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, & Freehand work better on the Mac.

Aren't you going into computer design?

Mike

"Life is all about ass ... either you are covering it, kicking it, kissing it, sitting on it or trying to get it."
ChicagoFactory is offline  
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 05:14 PM
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 334
    
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoFactory
I know that in packaging and commercial printing, most of them use Macs for their computer design. Most of the design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, & Freehand work better on the Mac.

Aren't you going into computer design?
USED to work better on the mac. Even adobe came out and said photoshop works better on a PC now. Which REALLY irked the mac-heads. That was when Photoshop 7 I think was out. MAYBE when CS first came out. Can't remember.

As far as that goes... Eh... Macs are ok for that kind of thing as long as you have a TON of memory. If you are memory-light you are going to want to toss it against a wall.

Someone also mentioned the hard drives with shock sensors. If you plan to haul it around a lot that's really important. Hard drives are still pretty sensitive to jarring and you could easily lose a LOT of info if you aren't careful. That shock-guard tends to help a bit.

I have no experience with the HP laptops so I can't comment on them... but I too own a hayabusa and say... "GO DELL!"
Kanati is offline  
post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 05:25 PM
Fear is the mind killer
 
ChiefBD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Waukegan,IL
Posts: 8,772
Location: Waukegan,IL
Sportbike: 05 GSXR 600, 03 RM 250
Years Riding: Thousands of miles, multiple engines
How you found us: www.gsxr.com
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanati
USED to work better on the mac. Even adobe came out and said photoshop works better on a PC now. Which REALLY irked the mac-heads. That was when Photoshop 7 I think was out. MAYBE when CS first came out. Can't remember.

As far as that goes... Eh... Macs are ok for that kind of thing as long as you have a TON of memory. If you are memory-light you are going to want to toss it against a wall.

Someone also mentioned the hard drives with shock sensors. If you plan to haul it around a lot that's really important. Hard drives are still pretty sensitive to jarring and you could easily lose a LOT of info if you aren't careful. That shock-guard tends to help a bit.

I have no experience with the HP laptops so I can't comment on them... but I too own a hayabusa and say... "GO DELL!"


Good points on the hard drive shock sensor, my hard drive in my notebook failed after I slammed on a stapler next too it; got the blue screen of death, and it was done; , be careful with those staplers. I don't remember which company makes it, but I remember seeing a commercial for a new tough notebook. You can drop it, pour coffee on it, still runs, I could use one of those.

Xbox Live GOW Killer
Handle : ChiefBDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegger View Post
"Ride it like you have 30 monthly remaining payments" should keep most people out of trouble.
ChiefBD is offline  
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 06:36 PM
Special Agent Lance Boyle
 
Sticky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: planet earth
Posts: 6,707
Location: planet earth
Sportbike: 2010 KX250F
Years Riding: 26
How you found us: Sportbike Network
           
Send a message via AIM to Sticky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
if this is for school, hold off until you can find out what student discounts you're eligible for through Columbia...


oh, then a Mac


hahahahahaha

<--------Sticky Nicky
Sticky is offline  
post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
Seriously?
 
Hunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Barrington
Posts: 7,012
Location: Barrington
Sportbike: 06 Gsx-R 600
Years Riding: 4 years
How you found us: Your Mom!
           
Send a message via AIM to Hunny Send a message via Yahoo to Hunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoFactory
I know that in packaging and commercial printing, most of them use Macs for their computer design. Most of the design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, & Freehand work better on the Mac.

Aren't you going into computer design?

Yea it will be used for that through school programs. I have Adobe CS2 right now and it works great on the PC. Mac i have heard bad things.. i'd rather stay with a pc.
I dont know yet... we'll see.

Bikes can be replaced...people can't...ride safe!!
http://public.fotki.com/kemeiz/
Sex is like math... you add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray you don't multiply!
<---- Kristin
UR MOM RACING
Hunny is offline  
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
Seriously?
 
Hunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Barrington
Posts: 7,012
Location: Barrington
Sportbike: 06 Gsx-R 600
Years Riding: 4 years
How you found us: Your Mom!
           
Send a message via AIM to Hunny Send a message via Yahoo to Hunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanati
.
Someone also mentioned the hard drives with shock sensors. If you plan to haul it around a lot that's really important. Hard drives are still pretty sensitive to jarring and you could easily lose a LOT of info if you aren't careful. That shock-guard tends to help a bit.

Now that is something i'll need, yes it'll be goin all over with me. That for sure i'll look into.

Bikes can be replaced...people can't...ride safe!!
http://public.fotki.com/kemeiz/
Sex is like math... you add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray you don't multiply!
<---- Kristin
UR MOM RACING
Hunny is offline  
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 07:36 PM
Registered User
 
phlflyrsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Mt. Prospect
Posts: 438
Location: Mt. Prospect
Sportbike: '08 FZ-1
Years Riding: 7
How you found us: SBN
           
Send a message via AIM to phlflyrsfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBD
I don't remember which company makes it, but I remember seeing a commercial for a new tough notebook. You can drop it, pour coffee on it, still runs, I could use one of those.
It's the Panasonic Toughbook. They have been around for awhile, but I have seen more advertising for them lately. They have been used alot as the in car laptops for police departments.

Phlflyrsfan - Andy

AMA Member
phlflyrsfan is offline  
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-01-2005, 09:54 AM
King Nothing


 
Kegger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ur Moms House
Posts: 17,944
Location: Ur Moms House
Sportbike: I ride Ur Mom
Years Riding: As long as Ive known Ur Mom
How you found us: u found me
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlflyrsfan
It's the Panasonic Toughbook. They have been around for awhile, but I have seen more advertising for them lately. They have been used alot as the in car laptops for police departments.
And she said money was no object.......dont those tough books with a decent processor (still only 1.6Ghz) and memory(1.5GB) run like 5-6 grand?

"When in doubt, use full throttle. It may not improve your situation, but it will end the suspense."

Last edited by Kegger; 12-28-2006 at 02:05 PM.
Kegger is offline  
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-01-2005, 10:40 AM Thread Starter
Seriously?
 
Hunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Barrington
Posts: 7,012
Location: Barrington
Sportbike: 06 Gsx-R 600
Years Riding: 4 years
How you found us: Your Mom!
           
Send a message via AIM to Hunny Send a message via Yahoo to Hunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegger
And she said money was no object.......dont those tough books with a decent processor (still only 1.6Ghz) and memory(1.5GB) run like 5-6 grand?
Ok well maybe that is an object... i'm not talking about that much.. plus that is prolly fully loaded and shit... which i dont need. As long as it's fast, durable, and has a lot of space, and can hold my programs.. i am allllllll good.
I was looking into the XPS, I REALY LIKE IT! Now i need to just customize it, with a lil help and well... who knows!

Bikes can be replaced...people can't...ride safe!!
http://public.fotki.com/kemeiz/
Sex is like math... you add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray you don't multiply!
<---- Kristin
UR MOM RACING
Hunny is offline  
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-01-2005, 12:39 PM
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 334
    
Don't underestimate those Pentium-M chips either. They have a lower speed rating but they are muuuuuuch faster than the clock rate.

My 2.13Ghz Pentium-M benchmarks nearly as fast as a 3.2Ghz Pentium 4. 1.6Ghz doesn't sound like much but I would compare it more closely to a Pentium 4 2.5 or so.
Kanati is offline  
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-01-2005, 12:48 PM
B.O.B
 
EndlessRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Ill.
Posts: 17,550
Location: Ill.
Sportbike: 'nana.
Years Riding: Look at my join date, ruh-tard.
How you found us: SBN?
           
Send a message via AIM to EndlessRR
I have a Toshiba Satellite, i like it, then again, i know shit, so don't listen to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2G
No one says you have to get drunk everytime you drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoodles
Isn't that like having sex and not finishing though?
EndlessRR is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome