Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Pda

1K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  Hunny 
#1 ·
NO NOT Public Display of Affection, talking about the electronic organizer.
So I'm looking to get myself organized I want a good quality, Palm nothing fancy just the basic calendar, to-do lists, and contacts. I was looking into the Palm Z22 anyone have any suggestions?

#3 ·
I stopped using PDA's long ago, but I think they are all basically the same. Where you want to be more diligent is in which software you use to sync it.:)

#5 ·
I've got a Dell Axim...works fine. Like any other I guess for the tasks that I do. One thing to look into is a pda/phone like the Treo. It's just nice to carry one instead of two. However it's a phone first, and a pda 2nd.

#6 ·
kitty15 said:
NO NOT Public Display of Affection, talking about the electronic organizer.
So I'm looking to get myself organized I want a good quality, Palm nothing fancy just the basic calendar, to-do lists, and contacts. I was looking into the Palm Z22 anyone have any suggestions?
Go get yourself a Treo 650 and kill two birds w/ one stone. I had a PDA before and rarely used it despite my best intentions; got the treo and use it every day all day. IF you decide on the Treo, DO NOT do the 700w. The 650 is superiour in many ways.

I have a nearly brand new toshiba e505 PDA (not phone) I will sell you for 50 bones if you would like. It runs on windows mobile 2003 and will everything you need and then some. Who is your cell phone provider?

#8 ·
CHeYeNNe said:
Got that many guys chasing ya? :D

Ya you know a girls gotta get her Monday thru Sunday guys in.:yaya J/k i just have alot of things that I forget. :doh

Reactions: CHeYeNNe
#11 ·
I've used a Palm for years. It's very handy for all the things you mentioned. My present one is a Zire 71. My colleague at work lost his older Palm, and just replaced it with a Treo 650, combining his work cell phone and Palm organizer into one device. I synch my Palm to MS Outlook. Works flawlessly. Handy. Easy to use.

Keytickler

#12 ·
Phily-D said:
Go get yourself a Treo 650 and kill two birds w/ one stone. I had a PDA before and rarely used it despite my best intentions; got the treo and use it every day all day. IF you decide on the Treo, DO NOT do the 700w. The 650 is superiour in many ways.

I have a nearly brand new toshiba e505 PDA (not phone) I will sell you for 50 bones if you would like. It runs on windows mobile 2003 and will everything you need and then some. Who is your cell phone provider?

nextel which sux

#13 ·
i'll be using microsoft outlook so anything that is compatible with that should be good. but has anyone used the palm z22?

#14 ·
+1 on the Treo, I love it!! But if that doesn't work for you, and you just want a simple PDA, maybe a palm zire will work for you....nothing too expensive, and it does a good job for people who just want a basic PDA.

#16 ·
I bought the wife the Palm Z22 for $99 last Christmas...she loves it. Its not upgradeable memory wise, but is is a great intro PDA. Same good OS. She uses it mostly for its Calendar and PhoneBook capabilites and syncs it up with her Outlook Calendar at work.

Its fairly small and lightweight, and has a good screen.

#19 ·
Phily-D said:
How much longer on the contract?
Till Oct this year :nono never get it again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.