Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Any racing exercises?

809 views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  Mort82 
#1 ·
Just wondering,

I will be joining NESBA next year, and my type personality is all or nothing type. So when I do something I go all out. I like working out but are there certain things I should work on if I will be racing? I can not think of any for this sport. Just wondering if any of you track people work on certain things that help you on the track?

Thanks
Andrew

#4 ·
For me, it was always lower back stretches and ab work - Then again, it has been over 5 yrs since I was last on a track

#8 ·
Andrew,

I have some great exercises for ya. Strength and stretching, as well as core work. Sounds like you need to come over for pool tomorrow night.

Brian

#16 ·
3.5 years in advanced did almost every weekend that i went.

here is my tip.

Friday night!

SEX, and lots of it!

sex gets you loose,relaxed and i am not talking about 1 or 3 positions! go through 101 positions baby!

work that body and her body. lift her up, push her down, doggie style and ROCK your hips like a fucken Elvis impersonator! "lower hips and legs!

stand up 69 "great for the back!

stand up muff diving "great for abs and biceps"

just do everything you can think of, and your body will be a race ready machine!

REPEAT on saturday night for sundays track day

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.