Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

THE WINNERS for a free track day with NESBA in Sept! ARE..................

2K views 42 replies 29 participants last post by  geewiz 
#1 · (Edited)
congrats everyone.

September, 2007
1 Blackhawk South Beloit, IL-diabel
2 Blackhawk South Beloit, IL-Hunny
8 Putnam Mt. Meridian , IN-gonecrazy
9 Putnam Mt. Meridian , IN-bratva5
22 Gingerman South Haven, MI-geewiz
23 Gingerman South Haven, MI - djamps

MAKE SURE you get me your info ASAP, and if you are not members to NESBA yet, sign up now for your membership, and supply me with your NESBA #
to get your free day.

and the info below, it is important i get ALL YOUR INFO.

PLEASE PM me your legal name, your full address, and phone # and E-mail addy, nesba membership # ALSO what group your in,and i will get you set up.

REMEMBER you need to sign up for membership to get your FREE track day

Brought to you by C. L. S. B. and Nesba.
DISCLAIMER:
Seller cannot transfer, or sell for monies, or give it away. If seller cannot attend on such date, the free track date will be raffled off again to another entree.

See less See more
#6 ·
Way to go everyone!!! You bastards!!!

Just let hunny know she won and she went ape shit :lmao:
She damn near crapped in her pants

#7 ·
:lmao: Ok I did elbow some people and was jumping all over the place at Friday's with everyone.... I am sooooo excited!!! I can't wait!!! :bow Never rode with NESBA, kinda nervous but way more excited... 2 weekendS of track days... OMG! :neener: :bow THANKS CLSB !!!!! ;)

#18 ·
Hunny, I normally CR the "I" Group, but look me up at the Tech Shed and I'd be happy to go out and run some laps with ya.

Congrats!

#28 ·
dood, he slipped me a roofie once and i didnt win either so dont feel bad :laughing: congrats guys! :cheers:

#30 ·
Congrats! See you guys and gals out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.