Nesba policy changes - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Track Talk This forum is all about discussing riding and setup tips for different types of racetracks. As well as discussion about the local racing scene.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-05-2004, 05:08 PM Thread Starter

Sportbike: 05 CRF50
Years Riding: "Since 1992"
How you found us: You found me

Nesba policy changes

Very welcomed....
[FRom Nesba'a website]
2004 Policy changes will have an effective date of May 1, 2004. However we will be able to accept Package purchases manually through Chris Moon. So sign up for the Jan, Feb March and April event as would normally do, because these date are not effected buy the policy changes.
Here are the 2004 policy changes.

• The late fee will be moved back 15 days prior, 2003 it was 20 days.
• Crash/Mechanical Assurance – Here is the summary of a new program designed to help offset cost associated with crashing. If you crash or have a break down of your bike before lunch you will get a 50% credit for your event fees. If this unfortunate event happens to you on your first day of a three day weekend, you will get a 100% credit for each day you are signed up for. There will be some fine print, but not much…look for the changes in the online manual in a few weeks.
• Multi day discounts – Signup for the first day get $15 subtracted each day of a particular weekend.
• You can purchase package events. 10 events for 15% off the base price. This currently can be done manually buy contacting Chris Moon.
• Loyal Member Discount – This one is a little tricky to explain but here is a summary. If Joe Smith rides with NESBA for 12 events, when he registers for the 13th event he will not have to pay any late fees or will not have to pay any cancellation fees, except the $5 CC processing fee. So if you need to cancel an event within 7 days….you get 100% credit
• Cancellation Policy – More than 15 days prior to the event you can choose a full refund or have a credit applied to your account. 15 – 7 days prior to the event you can only choose 100% credit to be applied to your account(2003 a member would loose 50% of their money)
• Free Tire program – For every X number of track days you do, you will receive a coupon for X dollars off a set of X tire brand from one of our participating dealers. For every 'X' events you participate in you will receive a FREE Set of brand 'Y' tires. ( numbers TBD, Y TBD)
• Membership Rewards – This will work very much like a Frequent Flyer miles. If you participate in a track day say at Blackhawk, you will get say 100 points. If you participate in a track day at Topeka, you will get 350 points. So if the track is less desirable or historically has a low attendance, you will get more points. You can redeem these points for Merchandize, Track Days or Memberships. Once the new system is up and running each event will be assigned a point value, one value for how much you get to go to that event and one that will show the cost in points if you wanted to redeem your points. The points will NOT expire!

There they are, hope this helps to show our members that you are extremely important to NESBA. We feel we have the best organization out there and are continually striving to make it better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-05-2004, 05:10 PM

Sportbike: Kawi ZX-10R
Years Riding: Since February 2012
How you found us: NESBA bbs

Send a message via Yahoo to Chills
These are some awesome changes. Too bad they don't take affect until May. I'd like a little knocked off Barber.

Never a bad time to climb... unless the weather is really horrible, and then you climb inside!

I bleed GREEN
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-05-2004, 11:26 PM
Who's faster Lupi

Sportbike: 2004 ZX10R & 2005 CRF50
Years Riding: 20
How you found us: SBN

Sweet looks like alot of us will be cashin in on these new deals.

NESBA #456 Intermediate
Always 1 step ahead of Lupi. 1:24:7 BHF
And 1 step behind Kimmy

"SoB gets to spend yet ANOTHER season faster than me." -LUPI-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-06-2004, 09:24 AM
Everybody to the Limit

Sportbike: 05 GSXR1000
Years Riding: 39
How you found us: Surfing

Too bad my work schedule won't let me get in 13 events after May. That's a good policy change they thought up.

http://bikepics.com/members/12rpilot/
R.I.P. Motobeagle
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-06-2004, 04:15 PM
What?

Sportbike: Muzzy Raptor
Years Riding: 28
How you found us: turbo guy

I'm always the last to know

Matt Drucker

AMA Pro # 140 for: DMG/AMA Daytona Sportbike UN RETIRED
CCS/Formula USA # 140 UN RETIRED
NESBA CR OFF Sabbatical

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode