Track Day Payments, and Cut off time & information. - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Track Talk This forum is all about discussing riding and setup tips for different types of racetracks. As well as discussion about the local racing scene.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-09-2004, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!

Track Day Payments, and Cut off time & information.

SEND PAYMENT TO:

Kenneth Sanford
P.O.Box 687
Plainfield, IL 60544

in care of May 24th track day.

RAIN POLICY:

***i will double check this to make sure nothing has changed since the last few times we did this, but if it does i will let everyone know*****

if before noon time we get rained out, all we have to pay for is the EMT's and CORNER WORKERS, which comes to $18.18 per rider for the 55 riders we have booked.

IF we get on the track at any point before noon and start, even if it gets rained out afterwards we just paid for our day and that's that.

RESTRICTIONS:
everyone must sign blackhawks & my wavier to participate and to enter the track, not doing so will result in not being able to enter the park, and for the riders will result in not being able to participate for that event. " i will post a copy of the track wavier the riders need to sign FOR ME, have your attorney review it prior to making your payment"
Everyone must follow my restrictions per each riding group, failure to do so will result in immediate ejection from the track with no refund. No stunts will be allowed ON or OFF the track, doing so will result in immediate ejection from the track with no refund.
Everyone must follow the blackhawk farms posted rules within the park or they will be asked to leave, if it is a rider, they will be ejected and no refund given for there reckless behavior.

i will post the group riding restriction soon on the may thread per each group

------------------------------
Here attached is MY waiver that needs to be signed by all riders, no exceptions, DO NOT SEND this in to me with your payment, ALL RIDERS will sign this waiver on the track date while doing bike tech. the only additional modified to this contract will be the list of control riders for that event.
----------------------------

Legal exemption of responsibility
Waiver, to said individuals or
Organizations
I, we, us, group, (herein referred to as GROUP) are all participating by own free will and choice. To partake in a SOCIAL group event consisting of motorcycle riding on a race course (Blackhawks Farms ILL,). This group is acting on May 24th 2004.

This waiver exempts….. (Referred to below PERSONS and organizations) From any wrongdoing or any legal pursuant, for any damages that might or do accur to an individual or group by means of any bodily harm, any dismemberment, any permanent disability or death, also referenced to any personal items of possession, or vehicles used on this said date on EVENT. As well as weather and track conditions.

All (GROUP) riders, act on there own free will to partake in this event as an open EVENT. Which is not acting on profitable business measures, nor a charitable organization, but a SOCIAL acting of GROUP participants free by will and choice to partake IN A DANGEROUS ACTIVITY THAT CAN RESULT IN DEATH and pay for this EVENT in terms of cost per rider.

I here by understand this waiver and terms of agreement. I agree to WAIVE, dismiss, release my right and or any affiliate acting on my behalf, to legally or non-legally to pursue or find at fault FOR ANY LEGAL ACTIONS or restitution of compensation AGAINST THE SAID INDIVIDUALS and or ORGANIZATIONS or any affiliates associated there of. I agree As well to pay for any attorney fee's or fines and or awards set against the individuals protected from this waiver in whole. Herein referenced and protected under this waiver applies to and all there representatives:

www.chicagolandsportbikes.com, Kenneth J. Sanford , Tony Filippelli

I here by understand this waiver and agree with my signature

Print_____________________________ Sign________________________________

-------------------

thank you.
Ken

Last edited by Odysseys; 06-03-2004 at 12:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode