There was a small promo version that at least let you hear the bike for a little as he pulled out onto the track and through the first couple turns.
10 Euro...what's the exchange rate on that? I'd pay $0.50. Otherwise I'll just wait for the speed channel next year.
BTW - do you guys really think Honda will bring out a street version of the RCV211? I figure they might actually do it.
Hmmmm... my guess:
- $12,999 MSRP
- 988cc V5, 88ft-lbs @ 9000RPM, 152HP @ 11,500RPM, redline - 12,000 (soft limiter)
- 430 lbs wet
- brakes, controls, wheels and forks carried over from the 954 to reduce costs. A high end Showa in the rear.
- steering dampner included... of course.
- Riding positon similar to the RC51 but more aggressive geometry.
- Top speed 185 mph, 9.6 in the 1/4.
Also I predict:
Honda will carry over the 954 and RC51 for at least 2 more years with just cosmetic changes. The superhawk will be discontinued.
Honda will also introduce a CBR650S with 650cc motor (1mm overbore & 1mm increased stroke). Basically a nice comfy streetbike at a good price.
Will 4 strokes come to the 125 and 250 GP classes. A high reving 500 4-stroke and a funner than hell 250cc 4-stroke???