Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

All right all you wanna be motard racers here is your chance!!!

675 views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  racingxtc7 
G
#1 ·
Last year I posted this up and everyone backed out. Well here is another chance.

Attention all OH, IN, IL and MI riders! MISUPERMOTO will be hosting another KTM demo day Sunday May 7.

Keith Lewis from KTM along with Dave from MISUPERMOTO and Supermoto supporting dealer Detroit Eurocycles are hosting a FREE demo day at Jackson Speedway May 7. There will be brand new '06 450smr's and 560smr's to ride.

Track opens at 11am. Demo's are FREE (5 laps at a time) just bring your riding gear and friends.

You can bring your own bike (no rear knoobies) and ride all day for $30.

If you have been there before you know it is a good time so come on out and play!

If you have never been out there, then what is you excuse?

Come on out and support MISUPERMOTO! Bring your friends!

Details and directions can be found at www.misupermoto.com

So who is up for this????????????????

See less See more
#5 ·
Are we talking about riding over or driving?- I'd be in for this

Gasguzzler - Man up and lets do this !!!!

G
#9 ·
Bug said:
Are we talking about riding over or driving?- I'd be in for this

Gasguzzler - Man up and lets do this !!!!

Well considering I don't have a street legal bike I will be driving and bringing my KTM. Either way is fine as long as you get there :laughing

G
#12 ·
Grasshopper said:
Steve, are there guys running flat track set up bikes there? 19's front and rear?

Yes Nick I do se them doing that. Click on the site and explore. It will tell you the info you need and if you don't find it email them. This is for free guys and if yo bring your own bike it is only $30 for the day.

#15 ·
Good2Go said:
Yes Nick I do se them doing that. Click on the site and explore. It will tell you the info you need and if you don't find it email them. This is for free guys and if yo bring your own bike it is only $30 for the day.
If thats the case I will be joing you guys a few times this summer, I'll run my DTX set up CR125

G
#18 ·
Just bumping this. I am 90% sure I am going. Anyone else. If I go i most likely will be bring my bike along with JohnG100 and his Husky. Remeber you don't need a bike to ride. it is a demo day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.