#1 ·
Free Practice 1 Red Flagged with 29:31 left
dirt and gravel on the track.

#4 ·
Great racing indeed

#5 ·
SPOILER>>>>>>>>

sort of
.It seems like the new format worked (at least for race #1). In the end the factory bikes shined but the rest weren't far behind. Marquez continued to be awesome and Rossi seemed to have his pace back. Hats off to Bradl and Bautista who made things a bit more exciting. It was nice to see some battling between the top 5 or 6 rather then the front 3 checking out and playing follow the leader.

#6 ·
I was rooting for Bradl but for some reason, I just cannot bring myself to cheer on Bautista - Loved that 6 way within a second and a half of each other

I am an idiot, no secret there and it really just occurred to me watching Vale and MM battle that Vale has raced with many a generation of riders on many a machine - I will of course not pretend to know all and in all the classes as jrock will just swoop in with some kind of Wiki answer but to think of his 250 days with Caperix as a team mate to the Biaggi era to the Sete battles to the Stoner battles to the Jorge battles to now MM, dude has just done it fucking all

#7 ·
Great race and as usual I was rooting for Rossi. It will be interesting to see what happens at the other tracks. Hopefully Rossi does not fall off pace the rest of the year. if you look at the race again you will notice of smooth Rossi and his bike were. He looked very confident and at no time was he out of control. last year it looked like he was pushing and trying to override teh bike because of the so called issues he was having with his bike.

I also read an acticle that Rossi is immitating the body positioning that MM is using. Looks like he is adapting to the new school of racing to keep up with the young guns

#11 ·
I love watching Rossi as much as the next guy, and I really hope he does well this season, but let's not forget that Jorenzo crashed early. Had he been in the race, it could have been much different. Plus Bradl handed them the lead (I think they would have caught him anyway). It was a strange race, definitely exciting. Those last two laps will be talked about all season.

#13 ·
Should be an interesting season. This will be especially true if you see 6 bikes or more consistently at the front. It was a little boring last year with Lorenzo, Pedrosa and MM at the front with Rossi being "the best of the rest". That being said, I really hope Rossi can put together a season that keeps him on the podium.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.