Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Happy Thanksgiving!

1K views 33 replies 33 participants last post by  bwa 
#1 ·
I just wanted to take a few moments and wish you all a very, very Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to make sure and thank CLSB, its founders and its members for all that this place gives me over the course of each year. I have found many friends on here, gotten the opportunity to learn how to ride on the track, improved my riding skills, learned a TON about how to work on motorcycles, sold some things, bought some things, laughed with you guys/gals, cried with some of you guys/gals, partied, traveled, crashed, fixed, shopped, gone to trade shows, and drank quite a bit.

None of those things are as important to me or as valued by me as the friendships that I have built, and some of the new folks that I have met. This place provides a community of support and caring, as well as a bunch of folks that know how to have a good time. I thank you guys for all that you contribute to my life, and for helping me to grow personally in many ways.

From a selfish standpoint, I LOVE this community. From a larger perspective, I LOVE what it provides and does for this little community of folks who share the same passion.

Thanks again for all that each of you have contributed to the site, and in turn, to my life this past year. I look forward to continuing to share life together both online and in person. Here is to another wonderful year of growth. May God continue to provide for us and our families, and to protect us over the course of this next year.

Thanks!

Edit: I did a search on Thanksgiving and nothing came up, then I went to open forum and used my local find feature and found http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64348 Sorry for the second thread.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.