Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Hester, hell yeah

3K views 53 replies 30 participants last post by  Cerk 
#1 · (Edited)
75 yard return for a TD....nice:cheers:
Bright spot on a pretty gloomy day/game.

Under200

#6 ·
that man is Fucking Ridulous

#17 ·
your fucking telling me....man what a finish...i thought for sure the game was over at the start of the 4th...they had no determination or drive at all...

#33 ·
I thought Grossman played pretty good. Yea, the two fumbles sucked but he threw a lot of good passes that were dropped, a GREAT pass for a touchdown that was called back on a penlty and the offensive line is not giving him the protection he needs. In the last drive he hit pass after pass, kept his cool and got the TD for the tie then drove down to field goal range. How much more can we ask?

#15 ·
Aww hell free bears rep

Reactions: bwa
#20 ·
You know, you've said that so much, it's lost all meaning. Will you ever be happy? :jester

#28 ·
Wow what a game.... they just might make it to the playoffs. All they need are 5 more wins. In a row. Maybe Lovee is right.

#30 ·
FUCK YEAH!!!!! BEARS!!! BEARS!!! BEARS!!!! BEARS!!!! BEAERS!!!! BEARS!!!! Oh hellll yeah bitches! Hester baby! Fuck all the Hester haters...He has every right to say he is insulted when teams kick to him because of topnight!!! I was at the game, and it was ridic! I love it!!! It is my favorite thing in the world (besides my mikey of course!) I LOVE THE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! My throat hurts from screaming so much, it was awesome! All the broncos fans can go cry themselves to sleep now! BITCHES!

#36 ·
What a crappy game. I turned it off with 11 mins left in the 4th. They pulled it out. Big fuckin deal. Way to fuck up our chances at a decent draft position.:flip

I for one, was happy to see Urlacher kick that ball. The way HIS defense has played this year I want to see some frustration from the captain.:nutkick:

Hester is fun to watch though.

:neener:

#39 ·
:bitch_please: Jack...Obstinate mutha :wtf: ! It was a good game and kept you glued to the TV (well, everyone but you..LOL)... Not the best game ever played, but a wins a win...and that was a good win. And sure Urlacher is frustrated, he SHOULD be...the defense hasn't showed up all season, and then you have ol' butter fingers Grossman adding to his frustration. He still shouldn't have kicked that ball, as I said before, that penalty could have been pretty costly for us. He is usually good about thinking before he reacts...

And anyone see that awful snap that Grossman managed to pull off... not sure how he didn't fumble that one!

So this win may not put us in 'great' draft position...but frankly we need a lot of help...and the Bears are notorius for NOT drafting what we need. We need a QB! Down with Sexy Rexy! :nutkick:

Nicole

#38 ·
Petersen needs to be in there as much as possible. He has more guts and heart than anyone else on the team.

Grossman did look a little better out there too. He didn't quite have the deer caught in the headlights look that he usually has.

Overall, another ugly game. But I'll take the win :)

And yeah, Hester would be an MVP canidate if he was on a good team.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.