Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Post Holiday Blues

1K views 33 replies 22 participants last post by  PaikyPoo 
#1 ·
Is anyone else feeling like shit today? The Holidays are over...... huge credit card bills on the way from Holiday spending.... long weekends came to an end... back to work... ass fucking cold outside.

Post-Holiday Depression sucks :wtf:

#3 ·
This is the best time of the year for me. People realize they bought shiet they can't afford. This is when "I got cash for you bike" really stretches it's legs. Anyone want to get rid of a 2007 600RR? Mao's got cash for your bike.

#4 ·
Nah bro, I just feel shit due to sleep deprivation and badly made long islands from a bartender who wanted to jump my bones. I still got checks to bank, no debt, and a bunch of numbers outta the holidays.

The cold seriously sucks though, I'm having major withdrawal from riding...

#5 ·
I just don't feel like working. I think we should combine Thanksgiving, Christmas and New years in one week. This would help productivity across the country :laughing.

#8 ·
Not a chance. 2007 was a year I was glad to say goodbye to. 2008 could not have come soon enough. From a motorcycle riding and a financial view, it was fine, but outside of that it was a terrible year.

So who is in for a 3-4 day OH/WV trip and a 5-7 day NC/TN trip? Check the group rides forums over the next few weeks.

#18 ·
Not a chance. 2007 was a year I was glad to say goodbye to. 2008 could not have come soon enough. From a motorcycle riding and a financial view, it was fine, but outside of that it was a terrible year..
Heard Dat My ****** Brotha - I am soooooo looking fwd to 2008 that I was happy as hell to throw away the 2007 calendar

I love this time of year because all those potential clients that told me, "it is a 2008 Project, call me in Jan" are about to get lit up - More Calls means more Appts means more Sales means more $$$ means more Trips and Duc's - I REALLY want that Hypertard s

Reactions: jrock
#11 ·
Sounds more like 'drinkers remorse' from the long weekend. Give it a couple of days and you'll want to get wasted again! :lmao:

#21 ·
+1, I didn't get amped up for Christmas and there's no post holiday letdown

#24 ·
im buzzin,

I am listening to some awesome music, just about to start my work day, about to get going, And feel like I have actually accomplished.

Nothing in my job...

Best I have done so far is helping the guys out in the laptop thread.

#25 ·
Nope, I'm not feeling bad. I got to get the skis out for the first time this year, yesterday. It was a perfect day to hit the trails. I just wish I could have spent more time out there.

No CC debt for me, but my wife and I spent plenty on the wedding. My family got home-made baked goodies for Christmas this year instead of the usual presents and gift cards.

#27 ·
I was going to put off a sport bike purchase unril next year. Then my wife was upset that I would not be riding with her. Getting her the CB360T was the best thing I could have done. Bug, I found a bike at Corse I like, I am doing a little research, and will be asking for your help soon.

#32 ·
I saw that. That is too much for a K7 Gixxer 600. I'd give him no more than $6K. I really looking for a 2007 Honda 600RR though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.