Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

So far, this year SUCKS!!!!

1K views 33 replies 29 participants last post by  Dave13 
#1 ·
*short rant*

My daughter broke both bones in her lower leg on New Year's Eve & will need surgery.
We spent 12 hellacious hours at Cook County's ER(she has no insurance)

My pet bunny died yesterday. No. Mao didn't do it.

OK I'm dead exhausted & delirious. Hibernating till till March sounds good right now.

How was YOUR week?

Thanks for letting me vent.

#7 ·
Sorry to hear :( Sounds like you could use a spanking to make things all better.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah
#8 ·
Keep your head up.

#19 ·
I had a great week so far

Work schedule changed
Got a new 08 yukon from work with alot of new decals, bright blue and red led lights(even came with the new car smell)
Found out how dumb two blondes together can be the other night.
And to top it off found out how mao will not work on a fine piece of italian machinary.
Just realized its almost tax refund time
Other then that just another year in the books.

#30 · (Edited)
her daughter is over 21 yrs old...

but how the hell do you break both bones in the lower leg?...she musta slipped on some ice or something...sorry to hear it dani...just think...the year can only get better from here on out...

#27 ·
There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.

#31 ·
Thanks everyone for the kind and/or hilarious words.

My daughter is 23. She slipped on a puddle & her leg went completely sideways.( sober & wearing rubber soled snow boots) Then she tried to stand up on it & fell again.
No other medical problems, so a fast recovery is expected.

#34 ·
My year is back and forth. I bought Mandy a cool old school 75 honda, and we are planning on doing some riding together. I found a bike I like, and should close the deal within a week.
Then I find out work set back 16 engineers, and we have another 18 conductors coming back to active service in March. Adding 30 people to my work is very bad for making money.
But, things always work out. Hope your daughter gets well soon. And you still have a Duc. :1pimp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.