so i have no idea what this recipe is for or if it even has a name, i only called the thread title because really lookin at my plate everything is focused around the salmon :P
anywho my friend and i were sharing some food for thought with this whole healthy eating habit weve picked up and he gave me this. its just salmon, brown rice, and veggies
1) set on aluminum foil, cover in lemon juice, olive oil, and bit of water.
2) season, i did some seasoning salt/buttrub and crushed red peppers
3) preheat oven to 350 degrees and stick the salmon in for bout 35-40 minutes
1) 1 cup of brown rice, 2 cups of water, tablespoon of oil
2) high flame to boil, then simmer/low flame for 35-40 minutes to cook along side salmon
3) when done drain and add some butter/margarine
1) spray pan with organic/lowfat pam and some veggie oil
2) sautee the veggies!
then pour out the rice, circle the plate with veggies, and lay the salmon on top. salt/pepper to taste (i added some tabasco sauce too!) and let some of the juice from the foil drip over it. aaand i got this.
obviously not beautifully plated cause i already began eating before taking the photo, my first time cooking fish too!
it has been quite delicious.
anyone else have some good seafood recipes?