Fuckers, I need to be working, not searching Google...[/url]
...i want to add my own choice of stuffing to it and see how well it comes out.
you're sick!!! :P just kidding.
then all you need is the recipe for the bun part
o Mix flour, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl, set aside.
o In another bowl dissolve yeast in lukewarm water then add 1 cup of the flour mixture.
o Mix thoroughly.
o Cover with a cloth and let rise 1 hour.
o Meanwhile, dissolve the white sugar in the boiling water.
o Stir well then let cool to lukewarm.
o Pour into the yeast mixture, then add the rest of the prepared flour mixture.
o Stir to blend well.
o Grease a large bowl.
o Turn dough out onto a floured board and knead for 3 minutes-you want your dough smooth, not sticky.
o Place ball into bowl, turn once and cover with a damp cloth.
o Let rise 2 hours or until doubled.
How to make Siopao:
* Punch down dough and knead on a floured board for 3 to 5 minutes.
* Divide dough and roll each half into a 12×2 inch log.
* Cut each into 12 pieces, making 24.
* Roll each piece into a ball using your hands then rolling it flat into a 3 inch diameter circle.
* Dust with flour if needed to prevent sticking.
* Place 1 slice of egg into center of dough round, then 1 T. of filling with sauce.
* Gather sides of round, pinch together and twist.
* Place pinched side down on parchment paper and place in steamer.
* Repeat until done.
* Cover with a damp cloth and let rise for 1 hour.
* Steam Siopao for 20 minutes.
* You can freeze cooked Siopao, simply re-steam for 10 minutes.