Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

CLSB Runners - May Challenge

4K views 104 replies 11 participants last post by  Meulen 
#1 · (Edited)
I guess I'll take my turn keeping track this month. Nothing original here, just a copy and past of last month. I don't have a Nike+ system so someone else can set that up if they want.

Alright everybody, it's time for a new challenge. After taking into consideration your thoughts and ideas (http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com...ad.php?t=98560 - Feel free to keep adding ideas to this thread!) we're going to go for a little shorter challenge this time in hopes of keeping the competition level up. .

This should be an easy start for those who are looking into starting a cardio program for the spring. Get this year started off on the right foot and get in some miles! This challenge will be based on total miles. Like we've done in the pass, I will update the challenges or Chills or other mods will help me keep on top of it.

Participants (and distances in miles):

Xian - 101
Solo - 72.6
Muelen - 57
CP - 56
Muskrat - 49
Chills - 35.45
ilag - 23.31
AgentofDarkness - 17
DMW - 14.7
Vicky - 8.5

See less See more
#10 ·
1.3 today. Updated the first post.

I totally forgot to log my miles for the spring break challenge. I think since it's warmer out I'll be running more.

Who's in for the Naperville tri Sprint?!?!

#18 ·
Chicago Performance said:
+3 cold ass windy miles, total of 10. 22 minutes too. Getting better.
Slacker!!! Lol.

+6 total 14 :)

#20 ·
Chicago Performance said:
I was planning on doing some run...
I was planning on doing some running tomorrow too, but now I'm doing that 5K downtown. I'm working on my times now. :)[/QUOTE]
It's cool. I'm still going to take calling you a slacker where I can get it. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.