Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

nurse commits suicide

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  elroy121 
#1 ·
A radio show from Australia(home of the conspiracy theorists) that made a prank call to a British Hospital pretending to be the Queen of England caused a nurse to commit suicide.

I'm assuming she felt very embarassed or not professional?

I think the radio people are douchebags for making a prank call to a hospital,and i fell the same if it was making a call to 9/11.

#2 · (Edited)
If a person is gonna off themselves because of that then they had other issues already - All the shit i put myself through over a decade ago, all the losses i had, the bullshit i went through - some pussies out there woulda have offed themselves had they went through 20% of it, you hear about mofos losing money in the markets, - jump outta a window - wtf - i look at is as Darwinism - strong survive and hopefully they dont procreate and make more weak ass mofos - you know the old saying - " the straw that............."

#10 ·
She was a weak ass. There is no room in this world for people like that. Either there is a lot more to this story or she's a weakass looking for an excuse.

#12 ·
I tried. When I heard this the first time I felt bad for the lady and thought ''ahole radio people'' but after getting all the details and listening to the audio I lost all compassion. It's not even cruel what they did to her, it could have been a normal conversation. You were goofed you move on.

She must have been severely depressed for other reasons.

#14 ·
Jacintha Saldanha, the London nurse who killed herself after she answered a radio-station prank call about Kate Middleton, was found hanging from the neck, and left three notes, according to the coroner's officer.

When the royal impersonators called the hospital, Saldanha put them through to a second nurse who told the royal impersonators that Kate was "quite stable" and hadn't "had any retching."

so, the one that killed herself is not the one you hear on the prank call ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.