Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

WSBK Opener Broadcast Live!

3K views 43 replies 14 participants last post by  Bug 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Speed just never ceases to piss me off

#8 ·
They just suck - Fro will be discussing a certain rider and what he is doing at that moment and they will cut to a diff camera to some back of the pack fuck

#13 ·
I am soooooooo sick of these dumb ass videos - FUCK - Just Stop World.....just stop......please?

#15 ·
:lmao: - Whats Up Jim Joe Billy Bob? - How's life on the Bayou?

#22 ·
So does NFL on FOX lie too? What about UFC? Their drama shows maybe?

That's the point. Applying your disdain for the political leanings of the news programming to other broadcasts is goofy to me. I don't hate Sunday Night Football because of MSNBC, I hate Sunday night football because of Chris Collinsworth:laughing

Anyways, back to WSBK:D

#23 ·
Cannot find the Stream on Line and of course RCN does not carry beIN Sport TV - WTFF????

#27 ·
Missed it - I was on the site and could not find it

The new pad will have Comcast and someone above said that Comcast has it - I also made sure to get the Sports Package for Speed and SX, GP, etc etc - Bummed that CC does not carry Fuel TV so MX will be shot for me - Pissed about that

#28 ·
Thx for the link lads - Watching the 2nd race now

Soooooo good to hear Jonathan Green again - The voice of summer to me

Where is King Carlos?

#31 ·
He looked loose. def has the speed, think once they get it dialed in going to be a strong year for WSBK. bmw/kawi/aprillia/duc all have the speed to run up front, tire wear will be important to keep the aprillia pace

#33 ·
Go back in History and see how many have won SBK on Ducs vs Apes then get back to me.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.