Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Fatality reports

369 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  YZFRob 
#1 ·
Does anybody publish these in Illinois? I was reading the Wisconsin Snowmobile News magazine and they publish these reports. I find it amazing that about 95% of them have alcohol play a part in the death. Not much else to do on the trails except for speed and go bar to bar huh? I can't imagine going out and getting plastered and then get on my bike and ride. I'm not saying I won't have a beer with my food on a ride, but not so much to impair my driving. Just my $.02.

#2 ·
javio1 said:
Does anybody publish these in Illinois? I was reading the Wisconsin Snowmobile News magazine and they publish these reports. I find it amazing that about 95% of them have alcohol play a part in the death. Not much else to do on the trails except for speed and go bar to bar huh? I can't imagine going out and getting plastered and then get on my bike and ride. I'm not saying I won't have a beer with my food on a ride, but not so much to impair my driving. Just my $.02.
In northern wisc if you find a person on a sled who hasnt been drinking you just hit the lottery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.