Chicagoland Sportbikes
 
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Chicagoland Sportbikes (https://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Talk (https://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/47-stunt-talk/)
-   -   soo when doing a (https://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/47-stunt-talk/46157-soo-when-doing.html)

Incubi 09-03-2006 05:27 PM

soo when doing a
 
wheely, is it harder when ur front is lowered? cause i was able to do it, but for some reason it seems harder then on my friends r6. And when it comes down the handlebar wasn't too shaky but u could notice it.. i almost shit myself tho, lol :laughing

Odysseys 09-03-2006 05:58 PM

its a touch harder, in terms you need alittle more power and tug




Bug 09-03-2006 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incubi
wheely, is it harder when ur front is lowered? cause i was able to do it, but for some reason it seems harder then on my friends r6. And when it comes down the handlebar wasn't too shaky but u could notice it.. i almost shit myself tho, lol :laughing

Any front (in most cases) can come up effortlessly with some clutch play :1pimp

Incubi 09-03-2006 06:42 PM

i was too afraid to pop the clutch, so i decided to just doing wheelies in 1st. The bike would nly come up around 8000rpm.

Bug 09-03-2006 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incubi
i was too afraid to pop the clutch, so i decided to just doing wheelies in 1st. The bike would nly come up around 8000rpm.

You found your power band, congrats - I really only clutch it up in the 3rd gear range - My pig is a little tough to wrestle up in 3rd without some clutch lovin - 1st and 2nd are just a bounce away

Enjoy the monos and be safe :bow

Incubi 09-04-2006 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odysseys
its a touch harder, in terms you need alittle more power and tug


okay this might sound stupid but what would help add the power/tug? power commander?, air filter? i'm not too sure if it's like a car, where u can add little things and can boost a few horses here and there....

jimzx9r 09-04-2006 01:51 AM

Sprocket change would be your best bet. Or an extra 50 horsepower.

Incubi 09-04-2006 01:01 PM

aiite thanks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chicagolandsportbikes.com
All Rights reserved
2000-2009

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome