Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Cheating People

6K views 322 replies 66 participants last post by  rdrash 
#1 ·
If you knew your friend was getting cheated on, would you tell them?

#46 ·
Better yet, my wife said she would call him to tell him, it would be better coming from a chick, PM me if interested!

#51 ·
I've been contemplating this situation for quite a while...

Thinking of setting everybody up in the same place for dinner and just letting them deal with their shit show. Sad part is, they just got engaged, but the the cheating hasnt ceased..I honestly feel guilty knowing this garbage

#52 ·
Rat me out and I'm gonna come looken for you... :jester:

BTW, too much drama... With divorce rates up over 50%, IMO it is better to get this out now vs. later.

#55 ·
Does the friend know the person that his fiance is screwing around with? If not, have tnat call your friend and say that he is screwing his fiance. However you do it, your friend should know what is going on. If he decides to do nothing or punish you for saying something, he is not worth having as a friend. Good Luck!

#57 ·
Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Tell the person if u know it to b true. Best to have a friend tell u then catching the other person in the act or trying to play games. True friends back each other up and tell the other people if bs is going on behind someones back. In the long run, people r better off knowing sooner then later.

#65 ·
If i knew it for sure, yes. If i could prove it, FOR SURE! if I had a really good reason to think that, I would drop a hint.

If the first 2 turn around and land me as a scapegoat and without said friend, guess they weren't much of a good friend and they deserve to continue to get fucked over.

#88 ·
sig material, hahaha

#77 ·
So i guess you wouldnt mind eating the taco salad bowl full of manchowder than?

#80 ·
Stay out of it. There is so much potential drama that could come from this and it's less drama if you keep your mouth shut. If you have a problem with it that much then tell the cheating friend that she needs to tell him or just say that you won't hang out with her anymore until she comes clean. Who knows, maybe he already knows or suspects it and is too embarrassed to mention anything to you. A lot of people are humiliated by their SO cheating.

#81 · (Edited)
SO youd have no problem with some other chicks shit on your mans junk everytime you guys fooled around and one of your friends new about it the whole time?

Theres too many life changing diseases out there to not tell someone, Hep-C, HIV, HPV, Syphilis how would you feel if you got HIV and then aids from your cheating spouse and the whole time someone you were friends with knew about the affair, or you were the friend and sat back and watched them get aids and die and you could have alerted them? some real good friends on this board!

Reactions: Grumpy and trkyleg
#83 ·
This situation really stinks... the bottomline, if you're a real friend, you'll find a way to help him see things as they truly are... as for her, if she's cheating and you still consider her worthy of your friendship, then may I suggest you re-think your standards and since it seems to bother you, I would imagine that the relationship with her will take it's toll on you eventually. I truly appreciated the few people that were sincere and caring enough to tell me what was going on in a past realationship and had absolutely no problem cutting ties with the ones that knew and let me play the role of the fool.

IMHO, a true friendship will overcome whatever pain may follow disclosure of the goings on... if you have proof, I would not think twice about it, especially since you indicate he just proposed. The way I see it, he thinks enough of her to want to spend the rest of his life with her and she clearly doesn't... the math is simple, help him out.:2cents:

#86 · (Edited)
Funny story....

My buddy and I went for drinks after I got off work. He said, he was moving sheeat all day and needed a beer and a good ear...so we went to a bar right by my work. Lord behold out of all the fuggin' places his cheating gf walks in! Seen us, so she had no choice but to come sit with us. My bud gets a call, beetch is sitting impatiently and I'm confused off my ass. Guy I seen beetch cheating on my bud with, walks in, and at this point I would have loved a picture of her facial expression(mine too lol). That was the most uncomfy beer, moment, and situation I've ever been in my life. Bud wouldnt let me get up wtf right? Both guys just BS about life, work, cars, bikes and whatever and at the end, turn, look at her and ask her to come clean from her "bad" ways(put in the nicest way). She denies so they both pull out cell phones and compare the same pics she both was sending them. Beetch runs out bawling. Buddy tells me, what he was moving, was her sheeat LOL. He knew all along, but was giving her a chance to come clean in front of the guy and she didnt. My neck hurt from staring at some random object on the bar, b/c I didnt even want to look at them, or, even be there. We got pretty drunk that night :cheers and a free ride in the squad car home. Hes a cop :) (both guys went to the same academy hahahahaaaaaa)

Oh yes, I got a lecture about honesty and friendship, but it was nothing all the liquor we had couldnt solve!

#92 ·
Another case of "What's Done In The Dark Comes to Light"

Glad she got caught!

#98 ·
:popcorn: please pass the butter and popcorn salt.....and a Bell's Oberon Ale

#100 ·
Save the drama for your selves, since I know you guys just love it.

It's like me saying some bugus shit and everyone eating it up. Believe what you what, Mark knows the truth and so do I

Didnt do shit, was lenient the whole time and ignored his shit.

Like I ALREADY told him, I'm going to that restraining order

#102 ·
Why the restraining order? Did he try to touch yer taters? And did you or did you not steal his money?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.