Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Spring Oil Change Special!

4K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  1shadyninja 
#1 · (Edited)
PM me for current Specials

#2 ·
Thank you everybody for the inquiry's.
All PM's replied to.

I am headed to the Distribution center tonight if anyone else needs anything.

#3 ·
Heading to the Distribution center Thursday evening., if anybody else has any last min
orders pm or text me 815 570 4645.

#5 ·
See you tomorrow Evening....

#6 ·
Thanks Guys, all PM replied to.

#9 ·
485 Thomas drive Bensenville

But you have to be a account holder to pick up there , pm me and I'll give you a few options.

#11 ·
What bike you riding now?

#13 ·
Still runs like new.

123,000+ miles & on my 6th oil change

Cant complain about fuel mileage either.

#15 ·
Thanks for the feed back Mike, good to see you are still riding.

#16 ·
Making another trip to the distribution center tomorrow.

Have products for almost everything...

#18 ·
Sent you a PM

#19 ·
Tomorrow I am Going to pick up a bunch more bike oil filters mostly Japanese bikes and a few for Harley's. Had a chance to spruce up the gas that was in my tank from last year.

#21 ·
I'm in Joliet , but I head that way on Thursday's , I have both the oil and filter in stock. Let me know if that works for you.

#23 ·
No Prob.

Just checked my inventory, have 10w40 & 20w50, the common Japanese sport bike engines & chrome ones for Harleys.

#24 ·
Heading to the Distribution center in about a hour, if anyone needs something that I might not have in stock ( car filters etc) text or pm me.

#25 ·
ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT for "CLSB" Pricing.....

#26 ·
Got my shelving unit put up

#29 ·
Will be going to the distribution center again Thursday, which is good ,after this next customer gets here , I will only have enough motorcycle oil for 1 more oil change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.