Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's supposed to be 84 today and rainy for the rest of the week. Anyone wanna go out and ride tonight? I can meet up around 7. Lemme know!:)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Looks like a little rain coming our way tonight:(

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn, doesnt look too bad though.....hope I make it home from work dry today....

·
Registered
528 Posts
Have we forgotten that it's Tuesday. As long as it doesn't rain I believe that it is Bike Night at Strats in Villa Park tonight. Please don't rain :(

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I just heard it's raining in Oak Lawn right now:(

·
Registered
528 Posts
C'mon be postitive, it rained here in Aurora for a few minutes (nothin serious though, didn't even wet the pavement) and it's now trying to clear up. I can even see blue skies.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Crap:( Just checked the weather channel and there is a pretty good sized storm brewing out west of us. It stretches from Debuque,IA all the way down to Moline, IL and looks like a pretty wide cell as well. They say it should be here around 6:00 p.m. and last through the night. :mad

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
radar anyone???????????

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
ahh that shit is just a sprinkle...besides...rain wont kill ya:laughing

Yeah but with the tire I got left I better not take the chance. On a better note my new tires did get delivered today:D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts