Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everybody ditch or get out of work early and get some riding in? damn fine day!

I didn't get enough. Heading out to D&B in addison to meet up with some of the gang at 9pm. Want to grab a drink, play some games, shoot some pool and chitchat...stop on by.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad :mad :mad

wish I saw this earlier. I'm sitting here bored to death:(

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
i rode to and from work was a blast.

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Crazy said:
Darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad :mad :mad

wish I saw this earlier. I'm sitting here bored to death:(
tried chatting with you too on messenger. saw you logged in but got no response. is that your work computer that you left yourself signed in on?

Just got home. :D

Don't think I'm gonna be able to get up in time for either the LITH or the "out west ride" with Ken :p

·
3,613 Posts
Ho hum, ho hummm. Crazy, you coulda left when you posted and still met up with us. Start calling cell phones next time, foo'. :D

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
yeah, I was checking out the ride forums too to see if anything was going on....was this a last minute thing, posted at 7:53 PM for a 9PM meet? Would have been more fun than being stuck home staining wood (at least I had Deanna Troi in the front room (TV, that is) to keep me company).

·
3,613 Posts
Norseman82 said:
...was this a last minute thing, posted at 7:53 PM for a 9PM meet?
Kinda, yeah. :D

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Norseman82 said:
yeah, I was checking out the ride forums too to see if anything was going on....was this a last minute thing, posted at 7:53 PM for a 9PM meet?
yep!

i should have posted who else was going so people could have tried to reach us by cell phone to see if we were still there. (didn't feel like posting my own cell #)

we were there until about 1am before we finally left for riding...

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Ernie said:

tried chatting with you too on messenger. saw you logged in but got no response. is that your work computer that you left yourself signed in on?

Just got home. :D

Don't think I'm gonna be able to get up in time for either the LITH or the "out west ride" with Ken :p
Yep must of left it messanger on at work sorry Ernie I leave there at 3:30-4:00

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
maks said:
Ho hum, ho hummm. Crazy, you coulda left when you posted and still met up with us. Start calling cell phones next time, foo'. :D

That would have been easy if I had your numbers:rolleyes :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts