Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10/12/02 this saturday...ride out west

smooth clean roads, sweepers, strights, some twistys, nice views.

around 170 miles i think?

who wants to go..please sign up.

meet at gas shitty(romeoville, hwy55 and weber rd) @ 10am kick stands up at 10:15
we will stop for gas at a mobile for those that need it.

and then its off to have some FUN!!!!

come one come all

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
14 views and no one comming?
WHAT do i smell or something?

Do you really want us to answer that question:D :laughing :laughing . I wish I could come Ken, I just don't think it's the brightest idea to put 170 miles on that sprocket right now.;)

I could drive your bike and you could ride bitch:laughing :laughing :evil

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
NAHH its my bike so you ride bitch.
hahahahahahhaa:laughing :laughing that would be funny for the first 5 miles after that I don't think either of us would be laughing too had:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
Galena?

I'm hooking up with a group that is leaving Freeport at noon for a Galena/Mississippi River tour. This guy was busted for felony fleeing and will be losing his license next week. This figures to be his last ride for awhile. If you folks left around 10:30 you would be right on time to link up with this group. If interested, let me know and I'll post a map. It's really easy, just head west on highway 20. Hope to see some of ya.

·
Registered
197 Posts
the terminator was looking for sarah connor but instead he found me:D Ken it's looking like a small group (just the way I like it :p ) sounds fast and fun, count me in... unless of course the wife tells me to go f*ck myself in which case count me out, hehe, j/k. Hope these weather guys are right about sat.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Wish I could make it as well. Unfortunately work is dictating otherwise. The whole weekend is messed for me. Work Friday and Saturday, dog show on Sunday. Lookin to ride tomorrow night though. I'll start the thread for anybody interested. I'm thinking about heading downtown and ridin in the city where the lakefront temps are higher than they are out here in the burbs.

·
long distance
383 Posts
I'm lookin at bein a OT whore this weekend , but if that dos'nt happen then I could be in. What time roughly are you lookin to be back ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Dam, can't make Saturday. I've been trying to hook up with you guys most of the summer and something is always coming up. I think I'm free all day Sunday, so I'll be ready if anyone is heading out. :cheers

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm 60% there. I have to be back home by 1:30pm to drive the wife to a wedding or the bride might be able to pick her up. Hopefully the latter so I can ride a little bit more.

Doc

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
I wanna ride but I'll have to see if my wife is going to school on Sat. What's up for Sun.?

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
this ride usally take something like 4 hours?
if i am correct for those that are wondering from gas city to gas city. it might be even closer to 5 hours maybe?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Then I'm out. I could go for 2 hours, but 4-5 is out of the question. That sucks!

Doc

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
I am in.... Saturday is suppose to be nice weather, xcept for showers late according to my Bug. I should have my new PCIII by then... would like to try it out.

·
Grammaton Cleric
1,842 Posts
Count me in as well. See ya Saturday morning.

:-

·
Grammaton Cleric
1,842 Posts
Hey, BuzByU -

I noticed that you live near Midway, too. Want to meet and ride out to the meeting point together? I assume that you will be taking I-55.

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
SOunds Good Mr. I will PM Ya to get more info.

·
Workin' up to the track
801 Posts
I'm workin' on the wife so I'm about 50% in right now...

1 - 20 of 72 Posts