Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well if the weather holds out to STAY 60 and sunny..thats perfect for me with some long undies;)

how about we meet at the starbucks in romeoville..(dont worry just listen)
pretend your going to the gas shitty..(hwy55 & weber rd , exit)
just like you would go from the highway to the gas city...BUT just go past it the next light make a left THEN A RIGHT to go into the shopping center...after you clear those BACK if the shops..make a right and go infront and youll see star bucks.

(if this is confussing dont worry, just go past that light i told you to turn left on..and look to the left..you will see it then..and be like DAMM i should have turned there:laughing )

anyway lets meet there at 10:00am...hows that;) and kick stands up at 10:30

from there we can do some roads..i just have to get back to that spot by 5pm

come one, come all:twofinger

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
I'm possibly in if things fall into place. Is that Starbucks in the same strip as Subway and Peepers?

·
Slayed by the Dragon
626 Posts
Ken, I will try and make it.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
henry, no sorry

might be to cool for that but maybe we will..havent decided on a route yet?

if its warm enough MAYBE take a cruise into lake geneva, and maybe head towards the kennal area.

or if its chilly we will stay down here.

if anything shoot me your cell # and if we do head up that way...help us find that kennal area?

if not i know i can get someone too..just gotta call em;)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
henry, no sorry

might be to cool for that but maybe we will..havent decided on a route yet?

if its warm enough MAYBE take a cruise into lake geneva, and maybe head towards the kennal area.

or if its chilly we will stay down here.

if anything shoot me your cell # and if we do head up that way...help us find that kennal area?

if not i know i can get someone too..just gotta call em;)
:confused :confused Are you talking about Kettle Moraine.:confused :confused

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes crazy, but it depends on weather where ever we go.

so the route is still open when we all hook up

·
Registered
19,186 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Hey I'm up for it. A bit confused on the directions but looks like the weather's gonna be perfect.

You'll have to excuse my idiocy I'm new here :)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Stydie750SS said:
Hey I'm up for it. A bit confused on the directions but looks like the weather's gonna be perfect.

From the city, just jump on I55 and take it to Weber Road. It's not far from there.;)

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
Stydie750SS said:

his directions blow. if you are coming from lincoln park just take LSD south to 55S. Stay on 55S south till you get the weber road exit. Exit at weber road and take a left. A couple blocks down on your left is is Starbucks. You will probably be past it by the time you see it, so just take the next left after seeing it and circle through the lot to get to it.

Good luck guys, I wish I could go but DGY has my bike, hopefully sort out those issues I've been having.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Vcook said:

his directions blow. if you are coming from lincoln park just take LSD south to 55S. Stay on 55S south till you get the weber road exit. Exit at weber road and take a left. A couple blocks down on your left is is Starbucks. You will probably be past it by the time you see it, so just take the next left after seeing it and circle through the lot to get to it.

Good luck guys, I wish I could go but DGY has my bike, hopefully sort out those issues I've been having.
For reference, you'll see a Walgreens sign on the right side of the street where you need to turn. Don't go into the Walgreens though turn left. Then take the first right into the ACE hardware/Dominicks parking lot. Take a right when you see the small strip mall in the front part of the lot. The starbucks is in there.;)

·
Registered
899 Posts
One more question...

I haven't been riding for *that* long :rolleyes ... I'm plenty comfortable on the bike but wanted to make sure these rides weren't 150mph romps through crowded streets where everyone's standing on their tank. :)

A little fecious I know but you get the point :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts