Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone can get to gas city in romoeville, i am going for a burn, ill stop by there at 7:45

bundle up its cold

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
burr chilly willy, well i went out right after posting this and went and got crazy, and well crazy is crazy he came with no one showed up at gas shitty, we went and road for a while searching for new roads, (nothing special was found) and yeah i am fucken cold, i gotta get my termo snow suit or something, and some WARMER gloves, it was cold, i think i saw 34 degress somewhere along the way home, me neighbors say me pulling in and came over to tell me i am nuts, i said what else is new..lol

anyway, nice riding with ya brian:cheers

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:

anyway, nice riding with ya brian:cheers
Thanks bro:cheers

It was a bit cold but not too bad. I didn't really start feeling it till I got home and off the bike anyway. It was nice to get out. We did find a nice little stretch, unfortunately it's over i a blink of an eye and there is nothing else around to put together a good ride.:mad Oh well. I'm thawed out now at least.:D :laughing :laughing

thanks Ken

·
Registered
899 Posts
Crazy said:

Thanks bro:cheers

It was a bit cold but not too bad. I didn't really start feeling it till I got home and off the bike anyway. It was nice to get out. We did find a nice little stretch, unfortunately it's over i a blink of an eye and there is nothing else around to put together a good ride.:mad Oh well. I'm thawed out now at least.:D :laughing :laughing

thanks Ken
Shit wish I woulda seen the post I woulda been out there!! I was out for a few hours last night blowin' off some steam on lakeshore :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts