Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Racing tonight?

Tony, VCook, Jim and a few other guys came up with the idea of racing cars of a limited HP. I thought I would post up to get things organized a bit before tonight.

http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63934

Rules:
Simple, up to 400 HP any mods or PI allowed.
R cars are not allowed.

There may also be time for max 300HP and max 200HP class racing.

8 PM-ish

We'll likely need two rooms. Sign up in this thread with your gamer tag and which room you might want to be in.

Room A (white plate): fast guys, few or no assists? Decided by consensus
Room B (yellow plate): Not as experienced as white-plate group? Assists available. Level 30 and below? You might want to post up your driver level and we could group using that or in case we need three rooms.

Room A:
1. Chills1138 (36) (HOST)
2. JimGoFast (50+)
3. Oddyseys
4. HD Tony (23)
5. Kruz
6. Beef
7. VCook?

Room B:
1. rdrash74 (36)
2. sup3rspud (23)
3. MoparBoyy (20) (HOST)
4. MMRacing
5. Downforce137 (29)
6. cbrguy30 (46)
7. SliderJack (26)

Post up:
GamerTag:
Room Preferred:
Driver Level (optional):

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
I'm in
Prob room b
rdrash74 driver level 36

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
Room B

Chills1138 level 36

(I will have my brake lines on!!)

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
room b please

driver level 50+

i will be running full assist tonight!!!

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
I changed mine. I use brake lines so I shouldn't be in A. :(

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we're doing a spec 200 and 300 hp class too, right?
depends on the consensus of the room. I just put together a <400 HP car. I figured I'd run my mini if we did other classes. I'd think we would concentrate on <400hp class, run at least 5 races or so? then maybe open it up to other cars. Seems like that's about what we've been doing.

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Room B

Chills1138 level 36

(I will have my brake lines on!!)
room b please

driver level 50+

i will be running full assist tonight!!!
I changed mine. I use brake lines so I shouldn't be in A. :(

JIM!!!

Chills, I would think braking lines would be on in Room A, but that's probably up to Jim. I figured he would be hosting and running that room.

Jim, since you were the one who started the "Forza Complaint" thread, I figured you'd be the one who wanted no assists... :) Jim, you should decide what rules you want in the A room. Brake assists or not?

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
whoaaaaaaa why cant i race with full assists? i want to run in the meat grinder group

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
maybe there should be three rooms then

b----beginner (full assist)
I----intermediate (brake assist only)
A---ME

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
JIM!!!

Chills, I would think braking lines would be on in Room A, but that's probably up to Jim. I figured he would be hosting and running that room.

Jim, since you were the one who started the "Forza Complaint" thread, I figured you'd be the one who wanted no assists... :) Jim, you should decide what rules you want in the A room. Brake assists or not?
Gotcha. Well, wherever you guys think I belong. As long as I can use brake lines I'm up for any room.

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
whoaaaaaaa why cant i race with full assists? i want to run in the meat grinder group
seriously. I don't mean to be presumptious. I'm defintely a newbie, I just wanted to help organize the racing tonight. It sucked last week when everyone couldn't fit in the room and Tony couldn't race with us.

So all I want to do is figure out two rooms. I figured Jim, Kruz, Chills, Oddy, VCook, etc. would be in room A. So, let me know what rules you want in rooms A and I'll change the first post. Assists or not?

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
maybe there should be three rooms then

b----beginner (full assist)
I----intermediate (brake assist only)
A---ME
But you'd probably get lonely in the room all by yourself! :)

But we can try that. I know I would prefer brake assists because I'm still learning some of the tracks. But I'd definitely give it a go with no assists.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
id prefer to race people on a level playing field. no cheats, if thats not possible ill have to weigh my options, ill either run with aids on or not at all.

collisions will be on correct? < --- if collisions are off, please remove me from the list

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Collisions should alwasy be on and damage off as a CLSB standard.

I'll race, throw me in whereever. I'm just that good :D

if I remember correctly I'm a level 22 or 23

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
no in my book electronic car assists ok, lines on the road assists not ok, thats what id like to see turned off.

ive never raced people with assists turned on, id like to try that

1 - 20 of 61 Posts