Registered
18,885 Posts
Someone gift me a Grand National so I can play. :(

I have no cash and nothing close to a muscle car :(:(

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The rules are loose, dont worry about it. And the GN doenst fall in the muscle car class as we defined it. Gotta be old muscle.

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
some of the originally suggested cars by vcook:
What do you guys think about a muscle car series?

C550 Maximum
Car choices
1969 Charger R/T-SE
1968 Shelby Mustang GT-500KR
1968 Chrysler Plymouth Baracuda Formula-S
1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS-454
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe
1968 Pontiac GTO Hardtop
1969 Chevrolete Camaro Z28
If you don't have a muscle car, getting the 69 Camaro should be easy. In career mode in the North American region, go to Proving Grounds and just complete the North American Open. You'll get the Camaro...

5,356 Posts
some of the originally suggested cars by vcook:

If you don't have a muscle car, getting the 69 Camaro should be easy. In career mode in the North American region, go to Proving Grounds and just complete the North American Open. You'll get the Camaro...
What cars qualify to compete in that class? I think the only reason I haven't done it yet is all my cars are foreign.

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
I should be in with my crappy ford

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
What cars qualify to compete in that class? I think the only reason I haven't done it yet is all my cars are foreign.
Yeah, if you start out in a different region than North America, I don't think you get the muscle cars free for achievements.

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Thats my problem too...I have zero domestic cars starting with Euros.

Why would anyone start with American cars for a simulator? ;)

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Dont you people ever play in career mode? my cash is in the 6 figures and i have a garage full of cars. I'll send you a muscle car john.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Dont you people ever play in career mode? my cash is in the 6 figures and i have a garage full of cars. I'll send you a muscle car john.
For those who don't know, when you play carreer and finish the series of four to six short races, you are awarded a car and usually a decent size bonus of additional winning monies that you can use to go out and buy car and upgrades. The key is finish the series that you started and win. Also if you are truly not interested in doing the single player racing hire a driver at 55% to race for you and make you money to buy stuff.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
why are the 90 era mustangs considered muscle cars?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts