Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopping hard @ a four way stop about a block from home. Front end washes out from under me on some gooey tar. This poor ZX-12 has gone down more often than Monica Lewinsky. On a positive note: the tip-over switch, Joe Rocket Phoenix Jacket and HJC helmet all worked great. The bad part; despite being out in the boonies, someone saw me. Doh!!!

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
Ouch. That looks expensive. At least your alright. Hey how did the pheonix hold up? any tears or anything, post some pics.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Sheesh!!! keep feeding the economy.:laughing :laughing

Glad you're ok.:thumbsup

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Layne Layne Layne,

dropped it on the more expensive side. doh!

:mad slow down (gradually) ya speed freak :laughing

how long will these repairs take? 1 month? time for fur? :jester

glad to hear you're ok.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
I hate it when that happens.:(

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fur? Hmmm.. Fur on my tank might be the closest I get to some trim.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
12RPilot said:
Fur? Hmmm.. Fur on my tank might be the closest I get to some trim.
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :thumbsup

·
Banned
5,923 Posts
personally...I would have played it off as a mean lean in a corner....that coincidentally sheared my leg off.:p (You live in freeport....by the time we see you again......would have forgotten about the leg:laughing )

·
Pimpy Fresh
56 Posts
Hey Layne I have a mirror if you need it. Never did make it out for that ride along the stagecoach trail but i promised myself i'd do it before the end of the summer. Maybe i can deliver the mirror out to you and make a ride of it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Layno my Freeport friend. I have a couple of signals you are welcome to, and if my Beemer deal goes through I will sell you my pipe cheap. Also, I will throw in my frame sliders, but only if the deal goes through. Hangin around with your psycho ass I will need them otherwise. Layne, will you still love me if I get a Beemer:twofinger

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,388 Posts
Ouch!
Well I think that is justification for a new toy! At least a custom paint job. :evil :twofinger :evil
Hmmm, see if you can talk Oddy into cranking up his paint shop early.:thumbsup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts