Damn I cant wait.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Sweet!!!!!!!! I'll add that and a PS2 to my Christmas list.:D

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
I just hope the price on GTA3 drops. I've been interested in trying it but preoccupied right now.

I've been busy on the continuing adventures of Solid Snake and his annoying sidekick Raiden (otherwise known as Metal Gear Solid 2) and Maximo, a cool throwback to Ghosts and Goblins.
The new Rygar remake is going to be on the list this season too.

Chris

·
3,613 Posts
Uhm, is this coming out for Xbox? :D

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GroverSV650S said:
I just hope the price on GTA3 drops. I've been interested in trying it but preoccupied right now.

I've been busy on the continuing adventures of Solid Snake and his annoying sidekick Raiden (otherwise known as Metal Gear Solid 2) and Maximo, a cool throwback to Ghosts and Goblins.
The new Rygar remake is going to be on the list this season too.

Chris
Dude are you kidding me. Go get the game. Its worth double what they are charging for it. Hell its more addictive than heroin. :D :D I already preordered it from amazon.com. Hopefully I will be playing shortly after the 29th. I already got my first cheat code for it :D :D

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Woo hooo I found some more. Now I dont use these very often, The only ones I really ever used in 3 was "all guns" Just bercasue I dont like taking the time to acquire them, I like wroking and plotting the missions.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City CheatingDome.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unlock Mustang And Viper
Press R2, Circle, Triangle, L1, L2, Left, Down, Right.

Unlock Two Players
Press R1, R2, Triangle, Square, X, L1.

Infinite Armor
Press L1,R1,R2,L2,Triangle(7),Square (9).

Swim Under Water
To swim under water press R2, R2, L1, O, Left, Right, R2.

All Weapons
Press R1, R2, X(3), R1, R2.

Drop A Tank From The Sky
Press O(6), R2, L2, L1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle.

Play As Fido
Beat the game and press L1, R1, then Square, O, Triangle, X, then L1.

All Cash
To get lots of cash pause the game & press Triangle, square, triangle, square, circle.

To Spawn A F22
You must be standing near an airfield: Hold L1 and R1, and press Triange, Circle(6), Triange, Square. It should appear next to you.

Full Health
Go anywhere and press r2, r2, L1, R1, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up.

Cadillac
Press start. After press start press, Left, right, triangle, circle, L1, R2, R1, L2.

Alternate Outfits
Left, down, right, up, L1, L2, right, down, left, up.

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
SO what's the best system out there currently....I sold my PS1 years back with 30+ games. Metal Gear was my favorite...too much time spent staring at the TV. Had one of the mod chips that allowed copying of games. :D Anything out there liek that nowadays? Xbox seems to be the best, but PS2 has so many more titles. Which one should go on the Christmas list?

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Kruz said:
SO what's the best system out there currently....I sold my PS1 years back with 30+ games. Metal Gear was my favorite...too much time spent staring at the TV. Had one of the mod chips that allowed copying of games. :D Anything out there liek that nowadays? Xbox seems to be the best, but PS2 has so many more titles. Which one should go on the Christmas list?
Eternal question, eh?

The XBox is actually getting bundled with software (sega sports games) as of today. It will take awhile to filter to the consumer though. They are getting kicked by the PS2 since it has so many more titles and backwards compatiblitity with the PS.

Metal Gear Solid 2 is getting an update that is first coming out for the XBox, then PS2. I went with the PS2 since it had more games coming out for it that I'd be interested in. (rygar, mgs2). The 'greatest hits' games are also more plentiful and cheaper.

:eek:t
Is Madden's online play compatible between systems? I played the 2002 Madden for N64 last weekend and it was considerably more fun than I remember. We ditched the comentary though :)

Chris

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
SO what's the best system out there currently
I want to get one or the other for John's birthday. I'll be counting on you guys' recommendation.

·
Registered
227 Posts
The only thing i've played on Xbox is Halo. very good game..

however, it's big and bulky and looks goofy, like nintendo.

PS is a fine piece of equipment, which all but disappears in your stereo rack (it's relatively small and black).

Sure, some might argue the X has more power.....i still like the ps 2. The controller is the best i've ever layed my hands on IMHO

GTA3, Gran Turismo 3, and MotoGP2 all make for some great fun o the Sony box... my $0.02

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
PS2 is my choice.............. plus it plays DVD's

I dont get whats so great about GTA 3 Personally I think that game blows chuncks.

You also can play all PS1 games on PS2

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
HondaHirny said:
The controller is the best i've ever layed my hands on IMHO
Here I would have to disagree. I have larger than avg hands and the PS2 controller gets lost. But the buttons are farther appart thats the only plus.

Now Nintendo Cube really sux in regards to controllers. Good thing its geared towards the little ones.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts