Steel braided lines
Scotts dampner
Sharkskins
Works rear sets
Factory covers
Velo stacks/K&N/Hindle
207GP's
Computrack sweet numbers
Spares-Sprockets(F&R)Rear sets X2 sets, Jets,Clip ons x4, Axles, Windsheilds x3, 4 sets of 207 take offs,1 set brand new 207's, Brake pads x 5 sets, Levers x2, Brake lines, Race tech springs, Numerous K&N oil filters, air filter, Factory manual.Numerous other spares.
I also have a small open 1 bike trailer with ramp and spare to go with package. Included two ancra tie downs. Gas cans x2. Front and rear stands.Bike and trailer with clear title. Bike is black with AM #911. As some of you know I have been milking(putting off surgery) a shoulder injury from a year ago. Unfortunately last week unloading from R.A. I completed the tear just picking up my tool box. So the time has come, as the shoulder with no ligaments left, dislocates 5 or 6 times a day now. I will be unable to use the arm post surgery for nearly 3 months and then 4 of rehab. $6,200.00 for package-will not part. Home e-mail [email protected]
Home phone-708-784-9014
Cell -708-602-0518

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Brent! That sucks man! I hope you have a speedy recovery and I hope the bike finds a good home! Hope to see you out there next season.:cheers

Doc

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Damn! Brent, I am so sorry to hear this!! I hope your recovery is quick and complete - we'll miss seeing you.

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts