Orgynizer ,
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Friday, December 7th....7pm

P.F. Changs
Fountain Square
2361 Fountain Square Drive
Lombard, IL 60148

Looks like we have the following in so far (let me know if anything has changed)
Shelly
Criminalgrrl
JackPot
SVicky
Supergirl
Nessey
deefib

Who else???

So I was thinking....of a dinner/ornament exchange night. I know after Thanksgiving it gets hectic for everyone but we have quite a few new lady members and I would hate for them to have to wait till next year to meet everyone.

We'll have a fun ornament exchange ($10 limit) and meet somewhere for dinner.

Maybe make this a yearly thing and see how it grows every year :D

·
TERRAdactyl
6,649 Posts
Ill probably do my ornament making night again this year. But I can't plan further then a week or two in advance. Too much stuff going on during holidays.

·
CUBS fan, not a SOX hater
2,275 Posts
So I was thinking....of a dinner/ornament exchange night. I know after Thanksgiving it gets hectic for everyone but we have quite a few new lady members and I would hate for them to have to wait till next year to meet everyone.

So....I'll add a poll, vote for the best day that works for you.

We'll have a fun ornament exchange ($10 limit) and meet somewhere for dinner.

I'll iron out all the details after I see how many are interested.

Maybe make this a yearly thing and see how it grows every year :D
I'm jewish so don't really do the Xmas tree thing, but would be up for the party/ornament exchange anyhow! I love xmas shopping and that gives me a good excuse!

I do a cookie exchange every year ...good reason to do some baking, and you come home with a crazy amount of cookies. Maybe a thought for the future?

Nicole

·
RIP Ashwin
1,303 Posts
I'd be down for an ornament exchange/dinner before Christmas! It would be great to see everyone and celebrate! Always with the good ideas Shelly!

·
Mmmmmm....
6,402 Posts
Uh yeah... as always this is my weekend with my daughter... :( Have fun ladies!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Im up for it, for whatever day. It will be nice to see everyone again.

·
Registered
198 Posts
too bad, I'm on a business trip at that time, any chance we could move it a week later? Would love to see all of you and the ornament exchange seems like a fun idea.

·
Registered
439 Posts
This sounds like a great idea. Every year a girl from work and I make ornaments for everyone in the office. I'm not sure of that weekend though, I'll know for sure closer to the date.

I love this time of the year :)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
In for Friday !

·
Orgynizer ,
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks like Friday 12/7 is winning so far gals....anyone else?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hey Shelly-- This sounds fun and also a good way to meet every one. Lt me know where and when and of course, I will need directions!!

·
Mr.President-FTMFW!!!
1,482 Posts
I won't be able to make it out this year. This is the busiest time of the year for us. You ladies have fun!

·
Defender of the Innocent
2,918 Posts
Friday is good for me!

Shelly can you post a reminder on myspace that friday :)

I've go so much going on.. i need a pda dammit!

oh and I lost my cell with all the numbers :-| so if you write, just say who you are :D

miss you girls!

·
Orgynizer ,
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok girls....looks like Friday 12/7 won!!

Now how does P.F. Changs on Butterfield sound?

See first post for updates!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts