Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BIKE THIEVES ARE PU$$IES!
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am intrested in selling my 2002 Red and Black CBR600F4i. I have 1395 miles with many mods! I am selling because I need some room on my credit to buy a house for me and the new wife! This bike is mint and has only seen sun......never down! I owe money on this bike so I need a certain ammount. I am looking for $7800. I installed...

Micron CF slip-on
HyperPro steering dampner
PowerComanderIII
Intuitive frame sliders
BMC Airfilter
CW Fender Eliminator Kit
LP smoked speed screen
Hyperwhite Bulbs
15 front sprocket
Tank Bra
LP short stalk turn signals FRONT AND REAR

I also have a BRANDNEW 2001 JoeRocket Blaster Jacket RED/BLACK/WHITE that I will throw in to the deal!!

·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am not here just to sell my bike!! I love sportbikes and I am here to help out and maybe learn something from this great site and forum. I wish I had found this place a long time ago!! Thanks in advance for anyone that is intrested in this great bike!! I can be reached by email at [email protected]! I have pics by request....because I still have to dig up the digital cam and take them. :p

·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did your new one have more than $1500.oo in brandnew mods that haven't even been used and get a free brandnew Leather jacket???? no! PLEASE DONT POST UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUY OR MAKE AN OFFER!!

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
BGF4i , I deleted that post from your thread.
I do apologize for that member, and that's why I have rules in this forum to give every member the best possible chance to sell there items with no bastardizing of peoples threads.

no need to reply back to me on this thread, this is just my job

;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts