Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
more 2003 photos...

http://216.239.39.120/translate_c?h.../search?q=php++javasrcipts&hl=en&lr=&safe=off[/url]

can't wait!! somewhere in there it says fuel injection!

i've always read the post but never really posted...but i couldn't keep this link a secret.

anyway...names Anthony 'Nexus'...had a 02 SVS that i did some racing last year with..sold it..looking for new bike in 03...i've owned FZR400, FZF600, FZR750RR, YZF750..from Chicago...work at Chicago Cycle Center.

i know i know the place can be crazy...but if anyone wants to know what we can sell something for call me and i'll see what i can work out.

anthony 'Nexus'

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
03 gix1000 also...

also..if you go to that link you will see a front view pic of the new 2003 GSXR1000.

kind of Busa looking front.

Nexus.

·
Registered
108 Posts
new sv's

Yes that new sv 650 looks cool!! But that sv 1000 is where its at, its around 409 lbs dry weight with a detuned tl engine.
Later, Jon Nagela

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ccc//

i know alot of people have problems with CCC:mad

but at the same time alot of people get away with some really good deals. believe me i don't like the place that much and i work there. if you want an honest answer on prices just ask me :)

i'm only there for the summer and have worked out some pretty good deals for people i know.

might have to stay till the new 03 sportbikes come in hehelolol to find out pricing :)

Nexus

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
FWIW: I spoke to a guy at the track last week that said the new Suzuki 1000 was on the showroom floor in Iowa.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Re: 03 gix1000 also...

Nexus said:
also..if you go to that link you will see a front view pic of the new 2003 GSXR1000.

kind of Busa looking front.

Nexus.
Well its about time they gave it some style :D :D

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Too many choices.. :D Maybe I won't be getting the Triumph! :confused

The supposed SV1000 looks very FZ1-ish. I like the new 650 'dashboard' (for lack of a better term). And injecting the engine (finally!) could help solve that notorious SV low speed throttle twitchiness.

Now, if we can just get info on the US stuff.

Chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
what's up nexus? remember me? i'm the guy that stopped in a couple weeks back with the Ducai Monster 900 Dark with the roadracing exhaust on my bike...

Anyways, that sv1000 is gonna be a killer, can't wait to see one on the road! Ducati is also getting rid of their 750 and 900's. they're being replaced by an 800 and 1000. I'd like to see the 1000's side by side, cause suzuki is quickly gaining on the aesthetics race....

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MastaBlasta.

what's up! i remember you coming by...you're the only one with that exhaust :p

yea...Ducati already released pricing and pics for their 03 models..749, M800, M1000, ect.

Nexus.

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
GroverSV650S said:
...And injecting the engine (finally!) could help solve that notorious SV low speed throttle twitchiness.
based on past suzuki fuel injection systems I would hazard to guess that "throttle twitchiness" will still be around on a fuel injected SV.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts