Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 Ducati S2R 1000 *price drop*

I have a 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 1000 for sale. The bike has 5,6XX miles on it and is in great shape.

Upgrades include:

- full Sil Moto exhaust system with carbon silencers (came that way)
- tail chop
- integrated smoke LED taillight (brake and signals)
- Rizoma Track 77 front turn signals
- CRG Arrow mirrors

Everything else on the bike is stock. New front/rear tires have under 600 miles on them. I have the stock turn signals, brake light, and wind screen if you don't like the current look. I have the full stock exhaust system as well if you're interested in that. I also have a used rear Pitbull stand and brand new front Pitbull stand that I will include with the bike. A ctek battery tender will also come with the bike.

I bought the bike from Team MCC (Motorcycle Center) in Villa Park, IL (authorized Ducati dealer) and I am the second owner. All maintenance has been done at MCC and it was also stored there over the winters. It's never been raced, dropped, or abused. It has been a summer toy for me and has never been in the rain.

The bike isn't getting enough use from me and I am looking into getting a sports car instead. Only trade interest would be for a 2001-2006 BMW M3 (+ cash from me).

I'm asking $6,500.

Please let me know if you're interested or have any questions. Pictures will be provided upon request (can't post them on the forums yet).

Thanks

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I should have mentioned... the bike is black with a white racing stripe and has white wheels.

Also, I plan on putting it away for winter storage within the next few weeks so shoot me a PM if you would like to take a look before then.

I would be interested in a trade (+ cash from me) for an Audi S4 as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.