Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· YO MAMA
46,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK were doing this again,

the last time, and i am sure its still the same...(40.00 bucks...for a FULL dyno testing and charts)

Lets get another LARGE group and ill call him to set up a day more then likely it will be some Saturday I am sure.

· YO MAMA
46,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok guys...i got next month aug, 17th saturday

can i have a show of fingers of whos gonna make that.

hope you guy can free up some time then to get what you want done.

ill post a meeting spot right there like we did the last time...figure 10:30 at that meeting spot at the shell off the hwy...ill get those directions later;)

so show me fingers of who can come:twofinger

· YO MAMA
46,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
HOWS THE 24TH THEN?

IF ya guys cant make that 1...screw ya:jester

come on i am busting my ass .

i want champ, lupi and DOC..(i know ya missed the last one)

can EVERYONE make that 1>?

· YO MAMA
46,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
lossofsanity...basicly its a chart of exactly what your bike is doing, in hpr and torque and your richness level.

basicly youll find the areas your bike sucks at or knowing what exactly its doing...if you are never gonna mess with it (making more hpr out of it) or wanting to tune a problem spot..then dont bother.

as far as jetting, piping, or even tuning stock stuff. contact them and let them know you are a member to get the discounts they give us.

from there what you do to your bike is your choice.

a normal base line dyno chart is a working stand point to see if theres something you need to tune out or improve on...or to work with a base line to mod out your bike and know from an exact stand point what your gained from a stock stand point.

thats should sum up all your questions;)

· YO MAMA
46,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
OK GUYS HERES THE DIRECTRIONS AND THE MEETING SPOT

4 and 6 is located at:
8015 Ridgeway
Skokie, Illinois 60076 Phone: 847.763.9900
Fax: 847.763.1785

here are some direction from the south side

3: Take the I-55 N ramp towards CHICAGO. 0.39 miles

4: Merge onto I-55 N. 27.72 miles

5: Take the I-90 W/RYAN EXPY/I-94 W exit- exit number 292A- towards WISCONSIN. 1.16 miles

6: Take the I-90 W/RYAN EXPY/I-94 W exit towards WISCONSIN. 0.48 miles

7: Merge onto DAN RYAN EXWY W. 1.23 miles

8: DAN RYAN EXWY W becomes KENNEDY EXWY W. 8.22 miles

9: Take EDENS EXWY W towards MILWAUKEE. 0.04 miles

10: Merge onto EDENS EXWY W. 3.23 miles

11: Take the exit- exit number 39B- towards EAST TOUHY AVE. 0.20 miles

12: Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp. 0.03 miles

13: Turn LEFT onto N CICERO AVE. 0.11 miles

14: N CICERO AVE becomes IL-50. 0.45 miles

15: IL-50 becomes SKOKIE BLVD. 0.58 miles

16: Turn RIGHT onto OAKTON ST. 1.26 miles

17: Turn LEFT onto RIDGEWAY AVE

(now when you exit TOUHY ramp, it dead ends into cicero you make a LEFT AT THE END OF THE RAMP at the 1st light (there is a SHELL STATION) at that corner. LETS MEET THERE AT 10AM and be ready to leave at 10:15AM and the shop is not far at all from there, or you can go right to it..but its weird cause if you didnt know EXACTLY how to get in the shop...you will have a nightmare with A BUNCH bikes following..lmao

so hows that, ill be at the station at least by 10AM if anyone is running late call me (i hope not though)

also too to make it easy...when you are going north on the 90/94 when the 2 HWY"S split....you want to follow the 1 to the right, and exit touhy then make a left at the end of the ramp...1st light there is a shell station i believe and there we will be

ANYONE THAT IS COMMING FROM THE SOUTH SIDE with me meet at the gas shitty at 8:45 and be ready to leave by then

p.s. was this i time i set correct....i think the appointment was for around then..but i think so.

later

· YO MAMA
46,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
:mad :mad :mad MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!! ok now that i got that out of my system FROM this CRAPPY ass weather.

its still on...they are not calling for any rain..and its going to be a pretty decent day (i have a feeling a kick ass day)

BUT for right now...the ground is alittle wet still from last nights rain AND there fucken FOG...some nasty ass FOG TOO

SO guys...i will still meet everyone at the times i said...BUT i will give you guys and extra 15 minutes on both meetings spots to leave by.

so its leaving at 9am from the gas shitting and 10:30 from that shell up there.

(sorry to hear that mike, but ya never know...he maybe might take plastic....IT IS a form of payment)

· YO MAMA
46,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
;) that fog is burning up fast..i can already see a couple miles farther...COOL.

just take your time guys....the ground is still wet though.

if anything copy the directions..just incase you your REALLY late.

· YO MAMA
46,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
yeah the roads are wet here too. well i gotta get ready for you guys....so ill see everyone at the meeting spots...hope you all still come..and i am not just taking a ride for nothing...remember....i already done my bike..i am just showing you guys the way..not to mention see all your ugly faces again:jester

ride safe guys;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.