Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

4/1/2010 Ride to Somewhere?

4K views 133 replies 29 participants last post by  BFLY 
#1 · (Edited)
Meet @ 8am in huntley at the mobil just north of 90 on 47 (east side of the road, in front of jewel).

Destination: Somewhere in WI
Total mileage: 400-600mi
Pace: Sane

If you have questions or will be joining, please post. Otherwise, post in a different thread.

#11 ·
The only people who actually ride with this douche are newbs who don't know him. They never ride with him ever again. Guess Who/Steve used to tell him he would meet him up for a ride and never show up. He stood him up for a whole season a while back but the fucktard was so lonely that he would continue to believe Steve and wait for him. For HOURS he would wait for him :rofl

He brought a friend on his "custom" F4T a few years back and his own friend ditched his ass. Speaks volumes if ya ask me.

#14 ·
Give the fuck a break - At least he rides - Could be worse

#17 ·
When I was a newbie on CR this guy used to try and get me to go on rides with him all the time. Someone warned me over there not to ride with him so I never did but no one ever explained why. Is he a crazy rider?

#21 ·
Well now I'm really glad I didn't ride with him. I woulda killed the fucker if he ditched me, especially in rain.

Ditching newbies is not cool unless it is Shelly's friend who thinks it's okay to ride so close next to you that she is literally touching elbows at times. :lmao:

#26 ·
I've tried to take the high road on this one but it seems like the more and more I see his antics the more I think that people have the right to know what kind of dickbag they're dealing with. If I had a do not ride with list he would be at the top.

#30 ·
Steer clear of SkokieVTR as well! Do not ride with him. Trust me...

#32 ·
Bret?

Nice guy but FUCK man i rode with him and this guy was lane splitting like a motherfucker down rural areas! 1st and last time i rode with him.

What's up with all the idiotbrains in Skokie?

:laughing:

#37 ·
Yeah Bret is fukin wweird too. Went on a ride with and he was trying to give us riding lessons at stoplights and stop signs. He is very anal about how everything goes down and cries, bitches, and moans like a 10 year old.

Him lane spliting like that explains why he didn't say anything to me about passing 10 cars and rollin by WSP at 130 mph :laughin:

Also during the F4Ts big accident last year, he rolled though the scene and didn't stop to help. He waited about 1/2 mile down the road for the group. That just doesn't sit right with me...

#40 ·
Quite seriously, Phil gave the whole story. Dude got bent out of shape that Phil wasn't being his bitch and as a result, he not only threw Phil under the bus, he did the same to me. Karma is a motherfucker though, 2 weeks later his brother is in a coma and 3 weeks after that the douchebag is unemployed. I'd feel sorry for him if he hadn't tried to fuck us both... then again if he hadn't tried to fuck us, he wouldn't be unemployed.

#47 ·
Don't ride with Xgamesboi either....kegger tell ur story.

#49 ·
Yea... I have to agree... slow and thinks he knows what he's doing.

I was leading a small group to 'the spot' and this smart guy went off on his own thinking he knew the right way... dumbass crossed paths w/ us going the opposite way on the road.

When we got there... he was so fucking slow and bitching that he didn't see anyone.

What's your story though.

#52 ·
I was on a ride with him back in 2007 with Bruce (Red R1). Ride was slow as fuck and boring as hell (we spent 30 minutes behind a semi going 10 under the limit at one point, I almost turned around). After catching lunch we were headed to some good roads when the weather turned. He decided that getting on the highway unannounced and going 130+mph would be a good way to escape the weather, not a bad idea but we ended up ditching two guys at the end of the pack who were on Harleys. They rode with us up there and he just left them in the middle of Wisconsin to find their own way home in the rain... shitty move.

Ohh well, fuck that guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.