Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
81 - 100 of 134 Posts
Hey Jrock, here's the response I got for the post in GPZ1100's thread. :lmao:

"Hello,

Your question would of been better suited to be sent via pm, not posted.

I no longer share my routes. Too much time and effort goes into research and creating them. All fuel spots are determined ahead of time, and strategically placed. In some areas I even call to make sure the gas station exists, and/or sells premium.

If you want the route, you either come with, or $25 for the gpx file."

"Hello,

I no longer share my routes. Too much time and effort goes into research and creating them. All fuel spots are determined ahead of time, and strategically placed. In some areas I even call to make sure the gas station exists, and/or sells premium.

Wow, $25 for a route???

This guy showed up to a ride Brandon and me had going on. Then we picked up 3 more riders into the group and started hauling ass and wheelies started. Then all of a sudden the douche was GONE. No notice or warning. We were all going in a straight line. So he must have pulled off, hit his gps and went somewhere else. I think he lasted about 10 minutes and that's only because we were in the backroads of Bartlett til we hit 59 and tripple digits.

"Hello,

I spent a month and a half creating a route that I shared with GPZ before the ride. I sent it to him on google maps. He then wanted me to convert it to some gps type of file. I didn't even own a GPS at the time and I told him that. He go snotty and acted like I owed it to him to provide a gps route.

Then he pre-road the route and complained about just about everything. Yet a couple months later he posted a group ride along the same route I gave him.

$25 bucks for a route?!?!?! FUCK HIM!!!

81 - 100 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.