Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
101 - 120 of 134 Posts
He used to bug me relentlessly about F4T routes and the one time I held back a bonus route and was only going to give to riders who showed up, he had fit.

wasn't he the one who did his own "extended" ride during the F4T in aug of '08 and got horribly lost somewhere farther north in MN? i think he showed up like 4 hours late to dinner.

wasn't he the one who did his own "extended" ride during the F4T in aug of '08 and got horribly lost somewhere farther north in MN? i think he showed up like 4 hours late to dinner.
Yes, he constantly complains that the F4T is not long enough and that each day should be 500 or 600 miles and that it should be a 3 day ride instead of a 2 day. I should use a different start point as well. And he was calling his rides Flat 4 Tour and Flat 5 Tour, etc and I politely asked him to stop so that people don't get confused.

The concept behind the F4T is lost on him.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I think he showed up to dinner about the time the waiter brought me my steak.(3 hrs. after I had ordered)

Hell heres an idea.

Someone should post a ride up and say you'll be stopping every 10 miles and everyone will have to buy a printed copy of the route for $25.:laughing:

101 - 120 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.