Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
121 - 134 of 134 Posts
The only people who actually ride with this douche are newbs who don't know him. They never ride with him ever again. Guess Who/Steve used to tell him he would meet him up for a ride and never show up. He stood him up for a whole season a while back but the fucktard was so lonely that he would continue to believe Steve and wait for him. For HOURS he would wait for him :rofl

He brought a friend on his "custom" F4T a few years back and his own friend ditched his ass. Speaks volumes if ya ask me.

True Story :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

also can we take this thread out of the hole so everyone can see it? LOL Seriously
With the new ownership, I dont even know if anybody has any mod rights to do anything in this forum...................:laughing:

Went on a ride with XGB and it was boring and slow as fuck. I told Kegger about it one day and he about shit. He says 'I know that fuck. We were on our way to bike night and he got on the highway doin 50 mph. We were almost instantly ass packed!' Kegger said never again, he's dangerous. :lmao:
:lmao:I never saw this......

His speed wasnt the worst part, the worst was when I saw him almost get run over by a semi.........so I am following him, being polite and figuring....Ill just watch my six and everything will be alright. Traffic is fairly heavy but moving along at around 65MPH on 88. (He and I are doing 53 MPH and Im feeling like a bowling pin waiting to get taken down) All of this is within like 30 seconds of entering the highway. So I look in my rearview and I see this semi rolling up in the right lane doing like 80MPH and gaining fast. I dont think much of it because the car behind me isnt tailgating and the truck is in the other lane. All of the sudden, as the trucks front bumper is passing me, that toolbag decides to change lanes right in front of a truck that has almost 30MPH closing speed on him:lmao:

Needless to say I saw it all shaking out and I didnt want to stick around and miss CIP dinner because I was explaining to the paramedics what he did to require a spatula to clean off of the pavement. By time the truck was coming off of the brakes (after locking up the trailers wheels), I had changed lanes and accelerated to about 90MPH. I had to get the fuck outta dodge. He rolled up to CIP about 15 minutes after I got there, I was surprised he made it! I told him it was too hot at that speed and I needed to get some air into my jacket...............never rode with him again and he lived like three blocks from me! :lmao:

What a bunch of mean guys on here, can't you guys just be nice for once?

Yes I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but I still say something, bc I can.
I think it going to be a boring day at work...

I didn't ride on the street in about a month, WTF happened to me? this is BS, I used to do 12 to 15 a year... I think I rode 2 so far this year.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.