Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hahaha what a night....(no not what ya think)
my wife and 3 of her girlfriends which I all know.

So we were watching girlie movies last night as I made some treats for the ladies..which they all enjoyed..man it was funny they were in girl action last night...so anyway we stood up till 1am..playing around, watching t.v. and chillen.

the kicker was this morning being woken up by all them bed side
;) they all love the way i make breakfast (i am a good cook and breakfast is my favorite to make when i am in the mood. lets just say they got me in the mood...(no nothing sexual..man you guys have dirty minds)...lol:laughing

so i got up made then coffee, orange juice, French toast, scrambled eggs (which goes perfect) some fresh fruit, (strawberries, cantaloupe, oranges, apples, and mango)

They ate all the food up and were very appreciative, then I went and started the car for them to warm it up...AHHH aren't I such a sweetie.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
:D :D sssssssssstuuuuuddddd man:D :D

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
He's so ssswwwweeeeeeeeeettt! :rofl

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
And see being all nice and all didn't get ya no where.:evil

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahh wrong pete....my old ladie FUCKED ME last night...she knows how i love to get it on when we have company over. its that risky factor..do they hear me?...OHH YEAH BABY...smack...oh i wonder if they heard that...lmao:evil

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Odysseys said:
ahh wrong pete....my old ladie FUCKED ME last night...she knows how i love to get it on when we have company over. its that risky factor..do they hear me?...OHH YEAH BABY...smack...oh i wonder if they heard that...lmao:evil
Ahh I get it now. And for that you made them all breakfast. Your wife for well duh and the rest for just providing the risk of getting caught. Atta boy.:cheers

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
so wait....you had 3 other women over and you didn't invite me?????? way to be a team player!!!!!!!!!

thats ok, you can make it up to me, and all the other men of clsb by making all of us breakfast some day:twofinger

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
shit..i wont make no breakfest no no dude...even if there boy friends were here i would say HEY frosty flakes are in the pantry boys...wither that or off some bacon strips from my soiled froot of the looms:rofl :evil

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
thanks Ody there goes lunch.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts