Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jack and kruz mentioned it.. whats the scoop so i can get a car ready.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Pick a car and build it to 400 hp or under. Then race it. Any other mods are acceptable, i came up with this one to use instead of the PI limits which really annoy me. plus it's more even this way and people bring some really cool shit to the party

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet.. gonna go bulid me one now.

i just bulit a second mini.. its bad ass.. handles awesome, but its down on HP. i wanna try them both out against some peeps.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
HAHAHAHA - I had to re-read the forum name on this one as any SPEC Racer I have ever seen is about 180 hp 4 cyn Reanult Motor

I gotta buy one of these damn xbox things

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BOOYAA!! 399hp SRT-4 neon.. you guys are all dead!

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
also build a sub 300hp car, and a sub 200hp car. Your mini might fit in the sub 200hp category, mine does.

Ask ken, when competing in the C550 mini class you're better off with less power and more handling with the right suspension setup. He was running 230hp or so last night to my 186hp, and I was schooling him. He changed his setup to mine, and promptly started beating me.

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah my M2 (mini #2) makes it in under 200hp. i will make up a 300hp car as well.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
my pooooojjjjooooooooee is ready

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
bring it :flip

my ride:

2005 Lotus Exige
PI: S-994
HP: 395hp
Weight: 1,663lbs

Yeah, I saw you driving that thing yesterday. All I saw in my rear-view mirror at Mugello was Brown Dirt, Grey Dirty, Brown Dirt, Grey Dirty. :lmao: :jester

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
i have two, one for tracks that need more acceleration and one for top end

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, I saw you driving that thing yesterday. All I saw in my rear-view mirror at Mugello was Brown Dirt, Grey Dirty, Brown Dirt, Grey Dirty. :lmao: :jester
yeah thats pretty much how it rolls. i have the down force turned all the way up in the rear, but it will just not stay planted. i think i'm gonna build up another car for the tight tracks and use this one for the high speed tracks.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Hey, are we banning Race Class vehicles, or are they fair game as well as long as they fall under the HP limits? I will not give an opinion on this matter in fear of 200 or so replys, so I will hopefully just get a simple yes or no back.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Hey, are we banning Race Class vehicles, or are they fair game as well as long as they fall under the HP limits? I will not give an opinion on this matter in fear of 200 or so replys, so I will hopefully just get a simple yes or no back.

COME ON NOW BEEF, LET ME EXPLOIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts