Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the unedited original snaps, mearly sized down for web viewing.

The 501st wanted me to take some photos as examples of movie accurate costums for others to use as guides of how a costume is supposed to look. Some of the better photos will be used to make mock cards such as this:

Anywho, a couple photos...again, these are raw, unedited:

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
for vcook

i want one of those stormtrooper costumes

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
vcook is gonna bust a nut....... chocolate rain

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
The coolness factor of those pics is severely degraded by the minivan in the background.

Chad Vader rules.

Good pics, though. I really like the costumes. Do you have an AT-AT driver as well?

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The coolness factor of those pics is severely degraded by the minivan in the background.

Chad Vader rules.

Good pics, though. I really like the costumes. Do you have an AT-AT driver as well?
Yeah, they said they had a place for me to shoot...I wasn't expecting a felt cloth draped over the mini-van, but as I said, these are not edited shots!

They do have an AT-AT driver, but he didn't make it on Sunday.

I have a feeling after the rest of the 501st sees these images, I'll have more requests for photos. They are used to camera phone and cheep P&S shots.

Now, if I can just find a better location for shooting...

·
Irony helps us play!
29,500 Posts

Chad Vader rules.

You can't see the bumper sticker on it, but it says:

My other ship is a Lambda-Class Shuttle.

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

i think the one on the left might be a wookie. hahaha!!
I was told by these guys "that is not an approved movie accurate costume".

I'm like...no shit...and you guys have kids of your own? Like, real ones that come from a wife and all?

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
lol I do want the ST outfit but Im too tall but would be funny. Was a blast at Disney on a Star Wars weekend at MGM. ST on the entrance and parades and stuff. Missed the 501 event there would have been kool.

·
Registered
511 Posts
"Aren't you a little tight for a Stormtrooper?"
:lmao: Get Darth Maul up in there and he'll go Maul out on that pu$$y :laughing:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts